• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for AAI Guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Had a group of AF guys that wore the sweater with epaulets in a prior life...man did that look lame!

Had a group of AF guys that wore the sweater with epaulets in a prior life...man did that look lame!

Uhh, I've seen one better than that (I've seen that by some commuter guys in CLT), I saw a Commuter guy in CLT wearing Epaulets on his trench coat!

I wanted to go smack him.

KBB

Uhh, I've seen one better than that (I've seen that by some commuter guys in CLT), I saw a Commuter guy in CLT wearing Epaulets on his trench coat!

I wanted to go smack him.

KBB

LOL, he should have just worn a shirt that said "I have a small wang"!

Gup,
I'm a long-sleeve wearing FO, especially in the winter. But I roll them up. Can I get a break here?
spciii

Only if you don't roll up your pant legs in the summer.

Originally Posted by Ky.BrownBourbn

Uhh, I've seen one better than that- I saw a Commuter guy in CLT wearing Epaulets on his trench coat! I wanted to go smack him.

LOL, he should have just worn a shirt that said "I have a small wang"!

You guys are killin' me here . . . . .:laugh:

Last edited:
I actually witnessed a newly upgraded Airtran Capt slide his shoulder harnesses under his epaulets on his shirt. -and yes was on purpose and done on each leg of the trip. -and yes i did laugh out loud at him each and every time. Haven't flown with him in 3 or 4 years. Somehow id like to doubt he still he does it.

Only if you don't roll up your pant legs in the summer.

LOL.... We have one of those in MCO...... He also pours water out of the can onto his arms and legs, and rubs it in. And those aren't his most bizarre traits!

I've seen a couple of polyester jackets/hats in the last few days. Must be the changeable weather, or maybe American is hiring!

We have winners.

There is a guy in PHX who wears a long sleeve shirt in the summer (which I can understand if you are protecting your skin from the summer sun), but then puts the cockpit on 1 Kelvin. I flew with him for a month, I don't think we had any conversation outside of checklists. I think he got the idea when I brought my leather jacket and wore it in the cockpit. :) 115 degrees and I'm carrying a leather jacket; I don't bring it in the winter!

There is a guy, I'll call him SHOE (Slowest Human On Earth). He has at least a 2 second delay between checklist items. Checklists went so slow, I just wanted to get up and go to the lav while he determined the response. Before we went to CI 20, he'd fly around at 261 knots, wondering why he was always late. Said the company never responded to all his IRs regarding his tardiness. ;-(

Or how about the special procedure that involved diverting to Luke (as the Plan!). Unbelievable!

... thanks for the therapy!

Latest resources

Back