• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for AAI Guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I really think that International is the way to go. Unfortunately the 737NG is limited due to range...
I think we could make it to Lima from MCO but that's about it.
The following are the markets I believe deserve our attention in that area:

Mexico City, Guadalajara, Cabo San Lucas, San Jose, Panama, Bogota, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Cartagena, Caracas, Lima, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Sto Domingo.

To the north: Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Vancouver.

I think that's about it... Any other ideas? The rest of the markets are either very small or seasonal. For anything else, we need 787s... ;)

Just wondering what your Int'l Ops are like. Do you overnight in Cities like CUN and SJU, or are they just turns for you guys? Thanks.

Can we stop the international talk? Our "international" flying is about as exotic as Taco Bell. Sorry to wreck the party.

Ah yes...the wonderful Int'l destinations of Maui and Honolulu. Customs is gonna be a bi*ch. ;)

Great islands, no customs, no immigration, Duke's, The Shore Bird, Moose's -- all on international per diem. Gotta love the Aloha State.

Ah yes...the wonderful Int'l destinations of Maui and Honolulu. Customs is gonna be a bi*ch. ;)

Funny...the one time I flew to Maui, I couldn't find customs....weird.....I think someone asked about ideas for other destinations, therefore, the islands are a logical choice. Now, if only I could find customs in San Juan, P.R.:D

Latest resources

Back