Question for AAI Guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Saluki Dawg

Just wondering what your Int'l Ops are like. Do you overnight in Cities like CUN and SJU, or are they just turns for you guys? Thanks.

This week I was supposed to have back to back overnights in San Juan until a certain Captain gave me the plague by hacking his germs in the cockpit last trip.

I've had one CUN overnight with a 24 hour layover, stayed at the Hilton( nice resort...good food) but PUJ and MBJ are supposed to be decent.

SJU is nice, resort hotel right in the middle of old San Juan downtown.

MBJ is a very expensive resort, not much is around. Rent a car.

Haven't heard much about PUJ yet.

You can never find the overnights in open time... Those lines go senior and they go fast. Hoping to see more of them in the MCO bid pack since I'll be about 9 from the top of the F/O list down there. :D

Rumor on the SWA side is once this deal is complete, there are as many a 30 intl. destinations that are being considered. FWIW

Rumor on the SWA side is once this deal is complete, there are as many a 30 intl. destinations that are being considered. FWIW

From what I heard also Gary K. was in ATL yesterday and has plans to grow ATL to over 300 departures a day by the end of 2011. We are around 200 or so now. Also plans for "significant Intl growth"

PUJ-Punta Cana=All inclusive
MBJ-Montego Bay=Ritz Carlton $$$

AirTran had 288 daily departures from ATL right before Joe Leonard left. 300 is doable with our gates, and I think we had fewer gates back then.

Latest resources

Back