Quarterly numbers for Skywest: Not Good

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How much of that was from pro-rate?

No one knows, the only pro-rate info given was that it accounted for something like 6% of block hours and 10% of revenue.

Total revenues haven't been disclosed yet, $7M was an early guess...now I would say more like $4.5M.

Hey, remember that funny backfire you had when you cried your ass off to the mods, and got yourself some time off as well? Claaassssssiicccc

You mean when you also got time off and figured out that you aren't invincible? Yup. That was awesome. Talk about classssssssic! You and turd getting kicked off too. Sweet Jesus that was cool.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You mean when you also got time off and figured out that you aren't invincible? Yup. That was awesome. Talk about classssssssic! You and turd getting kicked off too. Sweet Jesus that was cool.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yea, I knew my time was coming and expected it. You on the other hand thought quite the opposite. Major backfire. Faaaantaaaastic!

Yea, I knew my time was coming and expected it. You on the other hand thought quite the opposite. Major backfire. Faaaantaaaastic!

Riiiiiiiiight. You KNEW your time was coming! Hilarious. Yeah, ok cheesecake!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey GL and MF,

Go get a room and leave the rest of us out of your petty, middle school banter!!!!! It is seriously lame.

Every time I get bored over at APC, I come visit FI for some serious entertainment. This place is better than Glocktalk. ;)

Hey GL and MF,

Go get a room and leave the rest of us out of your petty, middle school banter!!!!! It is seriously lame.

Need help with the ignore function? Put us on ignore or shut that man pleaser of yours

No one knows, the only pro-rate info given was that it accounted for something like 6% of block hours and 10% of revenue.

Total revenues haven't been disclosed yet, $7M was an early guess...now I would say more like $4.5M.

From the conference call, total INC revenues for pro-rate was $84M. However much of that was Expressjet, I don't know. Does Expressjet even do pro-rate?

By way of information, total prorate revenues during the quarter just ended were approximately $84 million which compares to approximately $80 million for the same period last year. Our total prorate fleet consisted of 63 aircraft for the quarter just ended which compares to 59 aircraft for the same period last year.

So what besides weather are driving the drain on cash? Xjet? Engine Overhaul Expenses? Lease Return Costs? Other? Just curious what is the primary driver

Latest resources

Back