• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Quarterly numbers for Skywest: Not Good

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ooooo, poor baby, can dish it out but can't take it? Oh cool, I can now add SkyWest dispatcher to my resume. So far my employment according to you and Genital Lee is:

1) SkyWest Pilot
2) Delta Pilot
3) Jimmy Johns
4) Allegiant lav dumper in Minot
5) SkyWest dispatcher

I am working up quite a resume.

You forgot "Chunder from down under" male review in Laughlin. You are disgusting. Freeturd tips you quarters the "hard way."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You forgot "Chunder from down under" male review in Laughlin. You are disgusting. Freeturd tips you quarters the "hard way."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow, haven't heard of that. Odd you would know such a thing. No, wait. Not odd at all for a donut puncher to know about a bunch of dong swingers.

Wow, haven't heard of that. Odd you would know such a thing. No, wait. Not odd at all for a donut puncher to know about a bunch of dong swingers.

You haven't heard of your one man show? Riiiiight. Freeturd loves your slot machine! You're a complete idiot.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You haven't heard of your one man show? Riiiiight. Freeturd loves your slot machine! You're a complete idiot.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry, I don't know about those establishments. Keep it to yourself, I don't need to know about what you do when away from your desk in ATL.

It's pathetic, but would you expect anything else at this point?!?

Yes, beyond pathetic actually. But anytime Genital is around, you can bank on it. Things are much better when he is banned or taking time off.

Yes, beyond pathetic actually. But anytime Genital is around, you can bank on it. Things are much better when he is banned or taking time off.

Classic response. Fannnnnnntastic.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Classic response. Fannnnnnntastic.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey, remember that funny backfire you had when you cried your ass off to the mods, and got yourself some time off as well? Claaassssssiicccc

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back