Quality of life at UPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mega

You seem pretty well informed about UPS, about how long after interviewing does it take to find out one way or another? I was told possibly up to four weeks, wondering if that's accurate. Interviewed last week.
Thanks

These days....best case scenario would be 2 weeks but I think the norm is 3-4 weeks. I have a few buddies that just interviewed and they were told that if they don't hear by 4 weeks, they should call HR.

good luck. :)

Mega

You seem pretty well informed about UPS, about how long after interviewing does it take to find out one way or another? I was told possibly up to four weeks, wondering if that's accurate. Interviewed last week.
Thanks

It is as short as the next day

"It is as short as the next day"

Yikes, is that a good thing or a bad thing generally to find out that fast?
I'm going on a week now with no word. The interviewers (I think ) said either way the decision would be via the mail. I however have heard second hand information that a call is good, a letter is bad. Not sure what to believe.

Thanks Megadeath, guess I'll simply have to learn some patience.

Well, I know for a fact that a letter is not necessarily bad. My buddy got a pool letter and only got a call when they called to schedule a class (approx. two months later). My other buddy got a letter and it was bad.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back