Quality 135 operators - no really - I'm serious

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pc12_driver said:
Hands down, the best out there is Gold Aviation. These guys have got it together. Their staff is the best in the biz from the DOM, DO,CP to the owner. Do me a favor, DON'T call them if you are a half as@#d operator looking to mooch off of a ticket. These guys are the best around!!!

www.goldaviation.com

I was on Gold's phone list of managed LR35s with which we met there insurance and training policy. A full year after telling there first dispatcher that I don't have a Lear and that the plane is gone, I still received phone calls until I changed my number. Rediculous.

I would call Kip down at Personal Jet, they have the best deal around for Learjets. (954)771-6040saz.

rice said:
You might want to check with TAG. From what I hear they are somewhat pricey but it seems they have a good track record with many different "charter ally's"(sp?). Just a thought, as I really don't know much about it but the people I've spoken with seemed pretty happy.

Lieut. Dan! Is that you?

psysicx said:
Oh someone said they replaced them and things are running good now.

I heard they left cause things are falling apart there. I dont know how well Jetride would do if they didn't have a certain charter broker based in Fairfax, Va. Who knows.

What he said was they were the reason things were falling apart. Now that they replacd them its running smoothly. Does a charter broker provide 135 companies with clients?

Quality 135 Operators!

There is a place in Lincoln Nebraska,that most intelligent people stay away from and it is not Duncan Aviation.This should be of some help!

psysicx said:
What he said was they were the reason things were falling apart. Now that they replacd them its running smoothly. Does a charter broker provide 135 companies with clients?

A charter broker provides 135 companies with passengers/ business, not clients. The broker is the client. Sometimes a broker claimes to have a huge fleet of airplanes, when in reality, it doesn't have any.

Jetride is actually doing much better since the old management left. The new team was in place very quickly and got right to work fixing many of the problems that were not being delt with at all. As a result pilot morale is up, attrition is down and the overall mood has improved significantly.

Flying-wise were still very busy, I do not know what broker you are refering to but we work with alot more than just one.

If someone was considering looking into having an aircraft managed I think it would be worth talking to Jetride about it.

Latest resources

Back