• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Q's for the ASA coalition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, so reinterpreting the existing contract, lying under arbitration, and stretching out negotiations are not criminal. Tell that to all those SLC guys that are not going to get reimbursed for moving mileage if they didn't keep gas receipts. Keep this in mind also, having a goal to bankrupt the company and intentionally damaging it are two completely seperate things. I've read most of your posts and I am under the impression that you have your head stuffed so far up managements butt that you smell the same things they do. I'll save ya spot in the unemployment line. Oh crap, I forgot, I already have a job lined up. Sorry, no cuts for you. Print that too!

My vote is to burn this place down. Unless this a radical shift from management, my goal is to bankrupt Skywest Inc. Probably won't go that far, but I'm trying every day. I plan on using the Fab 4, actually the Jackson 5 as kindling.

ps. VeeOne is Joe Mercent in sheeps clothing. Does that hag girlfriend of yours know this Joey?

I read this post and had to roll my eyes again for two reasons.

1. Stop the personal attacks. At the end the day and this contract we'll look back judge eachother by how we conducting ourselves. Quit acting like a child.

2. The burning this place down attitude is only going to help the new companies sharing your crew room, so unless you have aspirations of being a junior fo for one of them, grow up and add something positive to this fight.

I have no hard feelings for our current group in the CNC and MEC (they have done what we've asked of them up to this point). However I feel we've reached a point where we need to reevaluate our current situation.

ASAPuppy- thanks for the flattery, but I have no clue who Joe Merchant is....don't really care either. I'm not under the guise of anyone else's entity- just my own. Perhaps you could elaborate and constructively criticize my viewpoint on things. I'm just glad I don't share your misery everytime I fly a trip. Hmmm, how bout' that- this place really is what you make of it. As for having a job lined up already.....sooner you take it the better for everyone else.

keep this one thing in mind: I have printed this out to keep in the unlikely event I can figure out who you are and I'll pass this along to the powers that be.

To have disagreements with the way a company is managed is one thing but, to intentionally try to damage ANY company is criminal. Its not simply ASA or SkyW, its me and the several other thousand people that work here and SkyW and Delta.

Print this - You are an idiot. Repeat as necessary.

Very true. Under G&J we had some leadership. Things began to go downhill under Skippy, and now Brian. Both of these gentlemen 'retired' from DAL, and sought to run ASA as they did DAL, and look where DAL is today. As you mentioned "no direction", I couldn't agree more. These managers wait for someone to tell them what to do, DAL at one point, and now JA and SKYW.

JA had a prime opportunity to turn around the ASA culture, and choose not to do so that he could become the next Frank Lorenzo. A real shame to let that opportunity go.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

You are truly an idiot if you think G&J were better than JA. There are problems here, but JA is a much better leader than G&J. I don't ever want those two back. G&J are why ALPA came onto this property, and JA may be what causes ALPA to get booted off the property.

My vote is to burn this place down. Unless this a radical shift from management, my goal is to bankrupt Skywest Inc. Probably won't go that far, but I'm trying every day. I plan on using the Fab 4, actually the Jackson 5 as kindling.

ps. VeeOne is Joe Mercent in sheeps clothing. Does that hag girlfriend of yours know this Joey?

You are the vary type of ASA pilot that makes me think my YES strike vote was a mistake. You are also the type of union thug that makes me want to get rid of ALPA. You sir are an embarassment to your fellow pilots.

You are truly an idiot if you think G&J were better than JA. There are problems here, but JA is a much better leader than G&J. I don't ever want those two back. G&J are why ALPA came onto this property, and JA may be what causes ALPA to get booted off the property.

I don't either, and don't know enough about Atkin to know if he's "better" than G&J. So far Atkin has not impressed me. I'm beginning to think he's taking advice from Frank Lorenzo. And, how is ALPA going to get booted off the property? Because you want it to? Never happen.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Back to the topic

What are the J4(+1 in the closet)'s proposals on compensation, ont he open issues that have 1 tiny portion left for a TA? What is their assurances about the 90 days after they are in office? This one I want to know! If they are in office, and then leave after 90 days without a contract, where does this leave us? At this point any power the pilots have is gone, and we are in a 10 year contract.

I have absolutely no intention of voting for these people, I want them to be on record of what they will do. I don't trust this "trust us and we'll get it done" crap. They will be in office 90 days and then haul ass and we will be screw'd.

Dick

If they are in office, and then leave after 90 days without a contract, where does this leave us? At this point any power the pilots have is gone, and we are in a 10 year contract. They will be in office 90 days and then haul ass and we will be screw'd.Dick

They will only leave office after 90 days if they are asked to. Knowing LJ's MO it will take a recall to get her big arse outa there. She loves, along with young boy Joey, to blow ALPA's money on meals and hotels, and Little Joey we all know likes to spend ALPA money it on booze. Be careful who you vote for!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back