• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QOL at NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The starting point was Clinton. Clinton sent his Attorney general Janet Reno to Florida to expel that dangerous illegal alien Elian Gonzales (apparently the only illegal alien the dems don't like) back to Cuba.

Obviously this issue should have been settled in Florida Family Courts ... Meanwhile the 911 hijackers were taking flying lessons at Florida Flight Schools.

When it comes to US security I trust Bush, not the dems... or nutjobs that come up with WTC conspiracy theories.

Anybody that says, "I trust Bush" after the past 8 years is a complete idiot. Period.

he says after 7 yrs of no successful attacks on US soil and ...

a DOUBLING of the number of millionairs (doubling of the potential customers for Frac pilots) since the 2003 tax cuts. Thats why we have jobs and a QOL @ NJ to talk about in this thread.

He may have had 7 yrs of no successful attacks on US soil, but the deadliest attack on US soil WAS on his watch, wasn't it?

After that he really put a lickin' on our enemies Afghanistan and Iraq. Oh wait, no...we're still in both of those places losing hundreds lives (both American and foreign) daily. Not to mention the billions of dollars we spend each year to support those mistaken efforts. It's ok, we're the US...we can afford it. Oh wait, no...our economy is in the crapper too.

You trust Bush? You are insane. I don't care what side you are on or who you support in the future. We can all agree he would certainly make the Top 5 Worst Presidents list.

How many of you Bush-bashers have been to the Middle East and seen the reality of the Middle Eastern mentality and culture? HINT: It's not what Wolf Blitzer (or pick your liberal left reporter) is showing you...
Insofar as blaming Bush for 911, get a clue. He was just in office at the wrong time. PLEASE tell me that Clinton or Obama would have stopped it. As I recall, we had 2 terrorist attacks on US soil, a US Navy vessel, and so on and so on under Bubba's watch. Seems he was too busy chasing pu$$y and arranging "suicides".
Check this website out...talk about criminal
http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html

and so on and so on under Bubba's watch. Seems he was too busy chasing pu$$y and arranging "suicides".
Check this website out...talk about criminal
http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html

Just this past week while waiting for my airline flight. this old guy (70 yrs old, retired doctor) started talking to me. The converstation turned to politics, and he was telling me how Clinton was a drug trafficer while governor. He said that there were 25 cops that were killed under Clintons time as governor. I thought the old guy was crazy, but after seeing that website, maybe he was right.

QOL at NJs....other than concur, its great.

during Clintons tenure as Ar gov in the 80's, his largest fundraiser was a man named Don Lasatar. Lasatar was convicted for trafficking cocaine. This was also the period Roger Clinton was convicted for cocaine related offences. Coincidence?... maybe, maybe not

Last edited:
I love how when you start to criticize Bush, all the Bushies jump right in with their only argument;

"Well, what about Clinton?!?! He did drugs AND had an affair!"

I hate to tell you but that logic makes you all look desperate. When I say Bush is a criminal and you say well Clinton did drugs. It doesn't really compare does it?

First, Clinton is gone. Been almost 8 years now. Let it go. Bush, on the other hand, IS HERE NOW!!!

Clintons transgressions were minuscule compared to what's going on now. It's the difference between shooting a gun and throwing a gun. Just doesn't compare.

Oh, and here's an idea. When you defend a guy you could use that guy in the defense! My 3 year old makes that mistake. "Thomas! Why are you jumping on the couch? 'Well Andrew did..' "

At least the 3 year old used a like situation to justify his bad behaviour. You guys don't even do that!

I hope the QOL is still holding up at NetJets...

Last edited:
When a Fark.com thread veers toward pointless political blabber, this gets posted:

Politics (click for picture in new window)

It seems to sum up most of these stupid arguments pretty nicely. :D

Latest resources

Back