• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QOL at CS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just caught the initial call today without internal rec.
How long after the initial call does it take to complete the hiring process.
My interview is with NJA end of next month. Any suggegtions on how to proceed?
RCA

Chew: Did you really have to go there???

And yeah, that APF lounge has to be the worst in the whole state. Maybe if we all banded together we could force the City of Naples to get us a theater system, and some Internet cubicles, and those private toilet dealies.

The City of Naples,Florida and the Airport Commission should all be ashamed of themselves.

APF has got to be one of the worst FBO's in all of Florida. That's what happens when you eliminate competition from the business scene.

The way they closed down the other FBO was a page right out of Hugo Chavez's guide to taking over private businesses.

I always by the least amount of fuel that I can and I always make it a point to let the manager on duty know exactly why.

I was talking to a Shares guy going home on Continental one time. He was furloughed American and said he would definately be going back to AA for what its worth...

50% percent of the time it's going to be 8 on 6 off. CS scheduling has alot of improvements to make. They just came up with a screwy weekly duty/rest policy/scheme that is already getting people ticked off.

Why would I want Teamsters? I don't drive a truck! The babies NJ pilots are starting there crying again, Move on!

50% percent of the time it's going to be 8 on 6 off. CS scheduling has alot of improvements to make. They just came up with a screwy weekly duty/rest policy/scheme that is already getting people ticked off.

Please explain, would like to make the move but not if it all broken promises. I have that already...

50%? WHile I agree that scheduling needs much improvement, last year I was only held out maybe 3 times. If it does happen you get overtime pay and your usually on the first flight out the next morning. Scheduling is a weak link but I've been told by a NJ pilot that scheduling is a weak link there as well.

so nobody is going to talk about CS's new crew rot program?

The country divided into 6 sections? Being at the FBO even if you don't have a plane? 14 hours, 10hr turns just to sit at the fbo? Nobody is going to talk about this new CS program?

NJ had this until FRDA came along and crew rot no more. :)

Latest resources

Back