• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QOL at CS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Life is good. Still growing, pay is good, bennies are getting better. 3 years here and still having a great time. Its nice to be a "smaller" company, it really feels like you know everyone...gives you that crew lounge feeling that I miss. Though I wouldnt trade my frac job for an airline anyday, im hooked on the 7/7 lifestyle and the 25 or so places around the country I can live.

Last edited:
But its a different story when one of you guys is found alone at an FBO or in a shuttle ride to the hotel.

Its not totally rosey over there or anywhere for that matter.

I really believe that CS guys are a bit leary about airing their gripes when surrounded by a number of their own people......privately is a different story.

Last week in APF was a perfect example.

5 CS guys in the crappy pilot's lounge watching the Bear's game all laughing an having a good time.

I chatted with 3 or them seperately out on the ramp....each asking questions about health insurance, crew food, training, upgrades, salaries and our contract.

Just an observation.

Word

But its a different story when one of you guys is found alone at an FBO or in a shuttle ride to the hotel.

Its not totally rosey over there or anywhere for that matter.

I really believe that CS guys are a bit leary about airing their gripes when surrounded by a number of their own people......privately is a different story.

Last week in APF was a perfect example.

5 CS guys in the crappy pilot's lounge watching the Bear's game all laughing an having a good time.

I chatted with 3 or them seperately out on the ramp....each asking questions about health insurance, crew food, training, upgrades, salaries and our contract.

Just an observation.

I can verify your observation! I have had about 4 in the last 6 months give me the same thing! All is not rosey. I guess the policy of kissing as_ and bending over for the company to get ahead is not all it is made out to be.
Seniorty, benefits, and schedule.
But even from these guys, they are not ready to fight, so you kiss as_ types are safe from the evil union...............for now.

Since CS is a relatively smaller fractional is it possible to get hired there if you unfortunately don't have any internal rec's?

Latest resources

Back