• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Qantas Zed (or other options to SYD)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try Atlas Jumpseat. They are awesome.... They go out of HNL to Syd about two to three times a week.

Great advice if your going stag.... not so much with four dependents in tow. Maybe I could call them cargo?

Try Atlas Jumpseat. They are awesome.... They go out of HNL to Syd about two to three times a week.

Not sure if its still the case. But if it's the flight that goes HNL-New Zealand, then Australia, might be outta luck. It used to say it on the Atlas JS page that they are not allowed to carry JS'ers on any of the AZ cargo contract flights.

YES, I KNOW, if you intend to take the flight to Australia you're not getting off in NZ, but they're still carrying a JS'er on the AZ contract.

At least, that's what I was told when I tried to do it a few years ago.

Not sure if its still the case. But if it's the flight that goes HNL-New Zealand, then Australia, might be outta luck. It used to say it on the Atlas JS page that they are not allowed to carry JS'ers on any of the AZ cargo contract flights.

YES, I KNOW, if you intend to take the flight to Australia you're not getting off in NZ, but they're still carrying a JS'er on the AZ contract.

At least, that's what I was told when I tried to do it a few years ago.

Not all of the Atlas/Polar flights through NZ are for Air New Zealand. QF Freight also goes to NZ. I wanted to go to MEL, so looked into Atlas. They offered to jumpseat LAX-HNL-SYD-AKL-MEL.

I ended up taking UA to MEL, but took Polar to SYD on a previous trip; I agree it was a great ride.

Not all of the Atlas/Polar flights through NZ are for Air New Zealand. QF Freight also goes to NZ. I wanted to go to MEL, so looked into Atlas. They offered to jumpseat LAX-HNL-SYD-AKL-MEL.

I ended up taking UA to MEL, but took Polar to SYD on a previous trip; I agree it was a great ride.

Well, that's good to know. But like I said, it's what I told, by the Atlas JS people.

Latest resources

Back