Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jws717

registered abuser
I just did a Toronto turn and, saw a hand full of Q-400 aircraft in a hangar with plain white paint. One in Frontier Paint. Does anyone know where they are going? Is Lynx growing or shrinking?

Last edited:
Did you take notes on this and then run to a computer to post it? Seriously.... get a life.

And I will fully admit I am not much better for childishly responding to your stupid post.

Did you take notes on this and then run to a computer to post it? Seriously.... get a life.

And I will fully admit I am not much better for childishly responding to your stupid post.

Sounds like someone needs to take a timeout.

Also you have like 1200 posts on flightinfo, maybe you should get a life.

Also you have like 1200 posts on flightinfo, maybe you should get a life.

I conceded in the original post that I am guilty of wasting too much time on this site..... hence my enrollment in Graduate school to keep busy.... I saw those planes in YYZ also... dont much care where they are going. My first guess would be in the air carrying people.

With all the kids around this forum I should know better than to comment.... but sometimes the train wreck of morons is just too much to bear.

Dont you have some zits to pop junior?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back