Q400 in YYZ

jws717

registered abuser
Total Time
loads
I just did a Toronto turn and, saw a hand full of Q-400 aircraft in a hangar with plain white paint. One in Frontier Paint. Does anyone know where they are going? Is Lynx growing or shrinking?

Last edited:

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory
Did you take notes on this and then run to a computer to post it? Seriously.... get a life.

And I will fully admit I am not much better for childishly responding to your stupid post.

jws717

registered abuser
Total Time
loads
Did you take notes on this and then run to a computer to post it? Seriously.... get a life.

And I will fully admit I am not much better for childishly responding to your stupid post.
Sounds like someone needs to take a timeout.

jws717

registered abuser
Total Time
loads

Also you have like 1200 posts on flightinfo, maybe you should get a life.

cale42

Total Time
>2K
Lynx took delivery of one this morning.. probably the one you saw painted.

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory
Also you have like 1200 posts on flightinfo, maybe you should get a life.
I conceded in the original post that I am guilty of wasting too much time on this site..... hence my enrollment in Graduate school to keep busy.... I saw those planes in YYZ also... dont much care where they are going. My first guess would be in the air carrying people.

With all the kids around this forum I should know better than to comment.... but sometimes the train wreck of morons is just too much to bear.

Dont you have some zits to pop junior?

Last edited:

cale42

Total Time
>2K
cmon cut the guy a break... unlike 98% of the pointless drivel on this site he actually asked a legit question.. q400's in a hangar.. one painted in the colors of a us airline and he wanted to know where they are going.

At least it was a real question.. not one of those that my mom's sisters cousins hairdressers nephews dad says someone is going to furlough which is mostly what happens here..

Last edited: