• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Q400 at Colgan HQ today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard that half of the management was on board for a trip around the pattern down in Manasty. Everyone had a big dollar sign above there heads smiling with absolute glee! Merry Christmas Colgan.

Dude you must really hate your job.......Isn't Colgan putting food on the table for yah?

Ah, so getting payed enough to afford food is good enough for you...
I see. Well, thanks are in order for you and GW for helping mgmt overturn 75 years of hard work by Professional pilots to get this career to where it was.

Turbo

Even if the airplane is a POS it doesn't matter - Continental doesn't care. Cancellations and MEL's? Larry doesn't seem to care - you ho's are the cheapest so that's why you got the contract. End of story.

mind your own business
On the rocks;
I'll remember you said that next time i see you in Boston.
(yes, i know who you are)
By the way, you may want to wait until you're a little more seasoned before you start talking out of your @$$.
As for P2J's comment, you never, ever, ever wish a plane crash on anyone! Ever...! Idiot!

As for P2J's comment, you never, ever, ever wish a plane crash on anyone! Ever...! Idiot!

I could see the sarcasm in the writing! Jeez ease up on him!!

I am sure there are a bunch of airline employees that wish that a plane would go down with management types inside!! (Pilots supplied with Chutes However)

P2J Don't worry I got the joke!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back