• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Q400 at Colgan HQ today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't say for sure obout Bombardier, but I just got invited to interview for one of these positions at another manufacturer and was at a delivery earlier this week to observe.

Factory demo pilot pay starts at $95,000, plus benefits. Typically $105,000 after one year. Also, generous 401K, stock, incentive pay, insurance and expense account for travel.

So, once again, we can't get a straight answer out of anyone on this friggin' board? I guess nobody really saw it.

The Q is doomed. That POS will be MEL'ed all the time. They will not know what to do with it when it comes online. I bet yah the try to apply the Saab MELs to it.... Retards...

The Q is doomed. That POS will be MEL'ed all the time. They will not know what to do with it when it comes online. I bet yah the try to apply the Saab MELs to it.... Retards...

Straight from the factory, the birds are sweet. Everything is shiny. It has that new airplane smell. And you WILL be delayed! Just remember to CTRL-ALT-DEL and y'all will do fine!

oohhh me me me me pick me ! ill do anything to fly it!!!! who cares if it doesnt pay enough.... its cooool! screw a contract! i just want to be the tallest midget!

lowering industry standards, one day at a time. but who cares.... 1 year upgrade... go colgan!!

Latest resources

Back