Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

q: highest paid Flight Attendants today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Boogie

Road Scholar
After all the cuts, concessions, and chapter elevens, who today stands atop the F/A pecking order with regards to pay?

I've heard NW is right near the top. Rumor has it management is gonna be looking for a 50% cut from them... And they're aligning the replacement players for the potential strike...

If you take what they take-home at the end of the month and divide it by the number of hours they're "at work", you'll find that it ain't $50.

olympus593 said:
50$ an hour to serve coke you gonna be f***ing kidding me.
Give them 20 and share the rest with the pilot!!!

And when you tell flight attendants that new pilots on a 50 seat jet make $22 an hour they usually say "you gotta be f***ing kidding me."

AA,

Maybe we should come together as a group and raise our rates, not drag the flight attendants down with us.

AAflyer said:
And when you tell flight attendants that new pilots on a 50 seat jet make $22 an hour they usually say "you gotta be f***ing kidding me."

AA,

Maybe we should come together as a group and raise our rates, not drag the flight attendants down with us.

Great post AA. You hit the nail on the head.

WN just bumped up to 47.01 per trip (which works out to to a little more than 54.00 per hour) Not sure what starting pay is now, maybe 19.00 per hour. top out in 14 years. We also get all the free peanuts we can eat.

PlanetK

Latest resources

Back