Purdy Neat Things Pilot Stealth Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet727

Does anyone know where the best place to get the Pilot Stealth Bag, either online or elsewhere? Where is the cheapest place? Also, if any of you are using this bag, how do you like it compared to Travelpro. Thanks.

Where is the cheapest place? Also, if any of you are using this bag, how do you like it compared to Travelpro. Thanks.
No such thing as a cheap PNT bag. Best bag I've ever owned. Will buy another when this one finally gives up.

Heaviest bag I've ever owned. Will buy a lighter, cheaper one in about 5 or 7 years when this fortress of a bag finally gives out.

You gotta figure your cost per use average which should be pretty low.

I went all out and got the bag, attachable clip on tote, name on the handle, company logo, etc for just under $350. Should last me 10 years, so thats $35 a year or just under $3/mth. Will the TravelPro last that long?

I consider the Stealth bag a must have which equals a tax deduction:)

Last edited:
Try wingman luggage. I just got one of their bags. It is a little smaller than the PNS bag, but it only cost $285.00. My last TravelPro held-up for about 5 years before it came apart.

Got mine from luggageworksonline. 3+ years old and still looks like new, except for a few scratches. Will buy another IF this one ever takes a dump. And yes, it was a deductable expense.

PNS also makes a ABS plastic version of the stealth. It looks the same, just has a plastic frame instead of metal. It is lighter and cheaper. I have had it for 2 yrs with no problems

PS: I tried the EBAGS thing advertised in the ALPA mag. COMPLETE PIECE OF CRAP......but at least they took it back with no problems.

USNFDX said:
PNS also makes a ABS plastic version of the stealth. It looks the same, just has a plastic frame instead of metal. It is lighter and cheaper. I have had it for 2 yrs with no problems

PS: I tried the EBAGS thing advertised in the ALPA mag. COMPLETE PIECE OF CRAP......but at least they took it back with no problems.
I have the same bag you mentioned above. I got it as a first run trail bag at a slight discount though them before they actually came out and I had to give them a few reports on it. I got it in 1996. It doesnt look that great anymore but still works well. I have had to do some work on it over the years too.

Latest resources

Back