• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Purchase for 135

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mini, the only way to make money in aviation is as a pilot, I wouldn't waste my money investing in aviation. Instead, if youhave some cash, I'd suggest investing in the stock market and/or realstate.

TDTURBO said:
Your phone is screwed up or something, it won't let you leave a message, call me instead, you rarely answer anyway. The party is August 6,7th and 8th.

You best make it bro, I real blow out bash with explosives, guns, boats, kegs(I don't drink when working powder), girls, lake, scuba, snorkling, jet skiing, you name it. Hope to see you there, remember 35D. I'll come pick you up.

Voicemail was intentionally disconnected by me, ask me about it next time we talk and I will explain:D. . I am going to do everything I can to make it there and you better be at the race track for fight night, the after party will be spectacular. Girls?. . Better yet, game on my friend.

When is the date set, you didn't have one set last we talked? You don't need to explain why it's off, I already know, damn stalkers!

Yes Flechas, you are invited.

TDTURBO said:
When is the date set, you didn't have one set last we talked? You don't need to explain why it's off, I already know, dang stalkers!

Yes Flechas, you are invited.

It is looking like first or second week of Sept. I will keep you posted, still in negotiations. You got that right, I am getting a second line soon and will give it to you once I get it

dont forgett that you'll need a C.P, director of mx, and a Director of ops

Kream926 said:
dont forgett that you'll need a C.P, director of mx, and a Director of ops
Not on a single PIC, single airplane 135.

Flechas said:
Mini, the only way to make money in aviation is as a pilot, I wouldn't waste my money investing in aviation. Instead, if youhave some cash, I'd suggest investing in the stock market and/or realstate.

Good advice there...might just have to do that.

Thanks folkz

-mini

Latest resources

Back