Punjab out to screw up another aviation company

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SilverSurfer

Previously Aggarwal had worked as senior director of Marriott International and had also been Manager of Financial Planning for the maintenance, reservations and internal consulting areas of US Airways.
Commenting on his appointment, Sanjay Aggarwal said, "I believe that SpiceJet is well positioned to grow rapidly as a low cost carrier, and I am delighted to have the opportunity to help the company achieve its potential."

Wilbur Ross, who led the recent $100 million cash infusion program into SpiceJet, added, "Of the many candidates, Sanjay was by far the most impressive. He is precisely the right person to lead the existing highly capable management team in turning SpiceJet around."

Well Punjab did his best to turn Options into the bottom of the bucket fractional and ruin it for the pilots of Options. Now he has moved on the focus his unique talents on the the unsuspecting pilots of SpiceJet. My sympathies go out to them. SpiceJet just became the most undesirable company to work for in that part of the world. :crying:

SpiceJet? I swear to God they'll name an airline anything. GoJet, Freedom Air, Easy Jet.

I guess it's better than our tradition of naming them after compass directions... South West, North West, Eastern, Sky West, East by West, North and more North, South East East East and a bit North.

Why don't they just call 'em what they are, CheapAir, BankruptAir, CrankyAir, LostbagsAir....

Ahh, But you should see our Spice Girls! ;) On to the subject at hand. I have heard nothing good about this guy. I hope Wilbur Ross knows what he is doing. I need this job for a little while longer.

Sky Jet

good job?

<<<< What the hell is Spice Jet? >>>>

Look outwards from the USA!! It's an equivalent of JetBlue! Several other airlines, Kingfisher is just about to start a service to the USA, Jet Airways does a very good service.....

jet airways........

maybe not, they have just parked 4 of their 777s. and talking about moving several more to Turkey.
Actually their service is good, but like all airlines they got some kinks in their pilot program.

Latest resources

Back