Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

deemee boosgkee

But it's a dry heat!
My former CFII who is now a CA at one of the better regionals (if there is such a thing!) has put in an app for all the majors currently hiring. One problem is that a few yrs ago he and his girlfriend were arrested for public indecency after going at it one night in a graveyard! One of the neighbors complained and that's what led to the cops discovering it! He ended up getting fined $200 and did 10 hrs community service.

Will this be a big hurdle to him getting an interview or getting hired?? IMHO this is far less serious than a DUI or any alcohol related offense, for that matter.

Is that even a crime, or is it a local ordinace violation? It surely isn't a felony. A lot depends on what part of the code this fell under where it happened.

Look at all the trouble Michael Vick is in when dogfighting isn't even illegal in some States.

I would not think that would be a problem and if it did come up, it would be an amusing story for the interview.

"Look at all the trouble Michael Vick is in when dogfighting isn't even illegal in some States."

Dog fighting is illegal in every state and territory in the US. It is a federal felony now (it used to be a misdemeanor). The federal authorities are the ones who indicted Vick.

He may want to consider interviewing for management.

Any pictures, or at least graphic details could help us provide you with our opinions/suggestions.

I flew with a guy who has a felony for child molestation. I was about to rip into him when he told me the entire story. He was over 18 and she was under 18. GF got pregnant and he went to the slammer for 6 months. They got married when they both turned 18 and have been together since for over 10 years. Nicest guy in the world but i would have never guessed it. Almost felt sorry for him.

So people do get hired, you just have to be honest.

Latest resources

Back