• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Public indecency conviction-a problem??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My former CFII who is now a CA at one of the better regionals (if there is such a thing!) has put in an app for all the majors currently hiring. One problem is that a few yrs ago he and his girlfriend were arrested for public indecency after going at it one night in a graveyard! One of the neighbors complained and that's what led to the cops discovering it! He ended up getting fined $200 and did 10 hrs community service.

Will this be a big hurdle to him getting an interview or getting hired?? IMHO this is far less serious than a DUI or any alcohol related offense, for that matter.

He should make that a bullet point on his resume!
What could possibly go wrong?

One problem is that a few yrs ago he and his girlfriend were arrested for public indecency after going at it one night in a graveyard! One of the neighbors complained and that's what led to the cops discovering it! He ended up getting fined $200 and did 10 hrs community service.

Will this be a big hurdle to him getting an interview or getting hired??

Send me the girlfriend's name, photo and phone number....I'll see what I can do for him...;)

Dog fighting is illegal in every state and territory in the US. It is a federal felony now (it used to be a misdemeanor). The federal authorities are the ones who indicted Vick.
You are right.

Like the Boy in orthopaedic shoes.... I stand corrected.

He's a pilot. If any of us are caught out in public we could be arrested for public indecency. We have no business out among the general populace.

Latest resources

Back