• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Psycho Eagle CRJ Capt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about the micro manger types. I've been lucky and get along with just about everyone but it makes for a LONG 4 day when your with those types.

OPECJet said:
Didn't know he kept his ship at LYH.

That explains those bright lights I see on final there every once and a while. I thought they were trains....

If you want to get on his good side, accept an immediate takeoff clearance before he gets his gloves on. He loves that....:)

Heh, that brings back memories...

Actually, he is a nice guy, but for someone who obviously arrived here in a ship with FTL capability, he sure doesn't like going faster than 180 knots...

Nu

I love when all these 1500 hr FO's talk about the nimrod CA's they have to endure. Granted, the 5% rule certainly applies, but the reason you are FO's and not the CA's shines through crystal clear in your posts.

You young guns may take umbrage at the above today, but it will make more sense to you in about 20 years.

Hopefully.

Axel said:
I love when all these 1500 hr FO's talk about the nimrod CA's they have to endure. Granted, the 5% rule certainly applies, but the reason you are FO's and not the CA's shines through crystal clear in your posts.

You young guns may take umbrage at the above today, but it will make more sense to you in about 20 years.

Hopefully.

You may just want to take a look in the mirror if you don't see what us "young guns" are talking about. Sheesh.

The reason we are FO's and not CA's is because our seniority number hasn't come up for an upgrade yet. Sure that sounds cocky but that's how it works.

It took 13 minutes for someone to make my point for me.

Axel, Sir,

There are some 10.000+ hour grey airline captains out there to you know who don't know sh*t about flying...

FD

If a person makes a point that nobody gets but that person... hmm... are you one of those street preachers that everybody ignores?

Whatever makes you sleep better buddy!

crazy captains

Axel said:
I love when all these 1500 hr FO's talk about the nimrod CA's they have to endure.

Axel,

Many captains who "overstay" at the regionals can't move anywhere else because of some "glitch" in their background (DUI, failed PC checks, etc.). They're sometimes the ones that have been flying for too long. They sometimes don't adhere to checklists and do crazy stuff, like the ones described in this thread.

The new FOs tend to do everything by the book.

FC.

Latest resources

Back