• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Vs. Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go to Comair if you have a choice. Neither seem to have any advancement in the future but Comair will get you more pay with more time off. Go to PSA only if you enjoy abuse from managers and schedulers who could not care less about you.

Skeezer

Actually, you can go ahead and apply to Comair too if you're looking for that. You won't be let down.

skeezer said:
Go to Comair if you have a choice. Neither seem to have any advancement in the future but Comair will get you more pay with more time off. Go to PSA only if you enjoy abuse from managers and schedulers who could not care less about you.

Skeezer

Thanks for the reply guys, have interviews with both coming up. I know I dont have the job at either yet but nice to get point of views of both. Any more input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Go where you think you will get PIC turbine the fastest. All regionals suck!

I work at PSA. It's a crap hole. We might be getting some 900s, and we might be losing some 200s. We might be able to get a good 900 pay rate, or we might shut down. Can you live with that sort of uncertainty?

LoveGun...check the company website...Rumors page indicates that US Airways is in discussions with other CRJ operators because PSA voted them down.

Latest resources

Back