Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hello!

Mambo20 (CL),
Call me...Are you off Probation yet??? That's not very nice...Put your Tinfoil hat back on, for some reason management can see your thoughts...LOL

As a matter of fact, the rampers, when we were in the trailers, were supposedly from a Half Way house...Until a Fueler got "Shanked" in the cheek with a Pencil, I think that's when the program ended.

Nobody had to deal with the TSA as much as I did! My office was outside Security and I would go through more than 6 times a day.....I am suprised I never went to Jail!

I was CP there as well...They can have it! Who ever wants it!
PSACPSP

mamba20 said:
Also, I think most of the rampers are on work release from jail. So WE have to go through security and put up with worthless white trash TSA pricks but they will allow prisoners to work the ramp.

I think someone was misinformed!

RP170,

Sorry, but I believe you have your commuters confused...PSA has the CRJ's...MDA (midAtlantic) has the 170's. I'm sure they will all come.....At least until Jetblue starts hiring for the 190!

RP170, Disregard my previous post, but any of my guys or Gals wanting a LOR to go to CHQ, still let me know!

Best of luck,
PSACPSP

RP170 said:
You have any idea on how many of your pilots plan on coming over to CHQ?

mamba20 said:
Also, I think most of the rampers are on work release from jail. So WE have to go through security and put up with worthless white trash TSA pricks but they will allow prisoners to work the ramp.
What would Jesus do, my son? Love the sinner, but hate the sin.

Alright, alright you guys are right. Sometimes the filter between my brain and in this case my keyboard gets clogged up and I ended up speaking out of turn. My apologies.

Actually word floating around, is majority of the MDA guys are going to turn down the CHQ/Republic "offer" I'm sure more to come...

PSAChiefPilots said:
RP170,

Sorry, but I believe you have your commuters confused...PSA has the CRJ's...MDA (midAtlantic) has the 170's. I'm sure they will all come.....At least until Jetblue starts hiring for the 190!

RP170, Disregard my previous post, but any of my guys or Gals wanting a LOR to go to CHQ, still let me know!

Best of luck,
PSACPSP
I understand that. I replied to a profile that had E170 listed under his aircraft experience listing. I assumed he was an MDA pilot. Guess we will just have to wait and see how many want to come over. Should be interesting.

Latest resources

Back