• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA to Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok IFLY: I'll bite. You state you have fact's about undercutting ALG/PDT CHQ at even Mesa.

Please share your so called facts of this to all of us if you really want to attack this group. I'm looking forward to this little discussion.

328dude said:
Ok IFLY: I'll bite. You state you have fact's about undercutting ALG/PDT CHQ at even Mesa.

Please share your so called facts of this to all of us if you really want to attack this group. I'm looking forward to this little discussion.

First call your MEC chairman. He has all the facts you need. Then post your pay rates up here. Then we'll discuss it.

Zzzzzzzzz... yawn....

I don't need to call our Chairman, I know what the facts are. Get off your lazy ass and search the payrates. They have been already posted.

I'm curious of your so called facts on this matter. Either back your post up or shut up.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!yea, you bore me too.

DTWFO said:
While I do not agree with the post you are referring to as well, I do have to say that I do not agree with your slam on the foundations of an airline. I was a gate/ticket counter agent before becoming a pilot and I can tell you it is one of the most thankless jobs out there. Horrible pay, working conditions and people like you putting them down. Your post is just as bad as the original one....
Hey DTWFO,

I have been there myself...maybe you misunderstood. I meant that his childish bickering and stabbing would fit right in with that end of the game, as you should well know it does. When I was an agent it was worse than being in the middle of a divorced housewives sewing circle. Everyone was out to stab eachother in the back. I moved on from that job because of all the things you just described...it sucked a$$. No money and no respect. No offense meant to the agents...they keep the show on the road and we'd be lost without em.

Hey IFly4Food,

Good luck with your sweet future. It must be nice to tip toe through life with no ripples in your career. Hopefully you are not one of those affected in DFW when they close the base in Jan. and you are trying to commute to ATL. I would love for you to need my jumpseat. By the way, I think thats pretty cool that you took the time to list the sweet Cessna fleet that you have time in.

Fallingbrick said:
"By the way, I think thats pretty cool that you took the time to list the sweet Cessna fleet that you have time in."

LMAO!
Be nice.

But that is funny...
Its like writing down I fly the emb-135er the emb-135lr, the emb-145er, the emb-145lr, the emb-145xr, and the emb-140er and the emb-140lr. Its a fuggin pencil jet alright.

TWAER said:
I would say that is not the smartest thing I have ever read on this board. How do you think you are going to get anymore aircract if nobody will finance them for you???? You may hate CHQ, Mesa, TSA, and the like, but I will bet Airways will be depending more on them for now. Why take the financial risk when the contract carriers will do it. You can't keep deliveries coming if you have no MONEY.
I would say that is not the smartest response I have ever heard on this board either. PSA and MDA (I am not sure about Piedmont) are the life boats of mama USAirways. We are the money makers of the group.

I am not sayin that the contracts should be diminished overnight but over time the wholly owned carriers can expand and become more lucrative for investors. I have nothing against CHQ and TSA but Mesa goes without saying.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back