• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Psa ta

Gr82Aviate

Total Time
Are there more large RJs that us airways can give out or is this for the merger that may or may not happen?

This is the "promise" of as few as 1(one) single large RJ to entice PSA pilots to take pay and benefit cuts that will negatively effect all other professional pilots at all the other carriers...

BUDDHA145

Total Time
Stop the whipsaw guys, don't lower the bar.

Tapatalk sucks major AZZZZZ!! Don't get it....

Kaman

Total Time
PSA...PDT...Mesa gets E-175s...Can be CCAir all over again folks...@#$%^&*!!!

Sig

Total Time
100%
F em. They deserve it. Justin and Jesse, you are the laughing stock of the industry, a discredit to the profession, and I'm glad you and your sniveling pilot group get to reap what you've sown.

Next time, when luck isn't on your side (EMAS or auto relight), you'll just kill a higher number of innocent people. All that will be left of PSA will be the also-rans, troglodytes, automation crutch typists, and people who have zero honor or pride in their trade. A recipe for disaster.

JonnyKnoxville

Total Time
6000+
Larger RJs and more or less a promised job. They'll take it. Not wise to mess with your wholly owning major. Look at comair

I was at Comair and voted "no" everytime management came to us for unnecessary cuts. I am proud of that and I can still look myself in the mirror.

No regrets, whatsoever!