• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you could hire on over SkyWest and be one of the first in line to transfer bases when United awards us the DC flying. If you really wanna stay right coast.

you could hire on over SkyWest and be one of the first in line to transfer bases when United awards us the DC flying. If you really wanna stay right coast.

No way man! That stuff is going back to AWAC. You heard it here first.

No way man! That stuff is going back to AWAC. You heard it here first.

Nope, sorry to say, but when SkyWest is blowing every other UAX carrier out of the water on performance and customer satisfaction, there is only one logical airline that will be award that flying.

I rarely post on here, but I almost think it's my duty as a fellow pilots to inform all the newbies out there trying to get their first job with a Regionals. I just want you guys to know that PSA should absolutely be your LAST CHOICE!!!
I've been an FO here over 4 years and I'm seriously thinking about taking my chances somewhere else. There's way too much movement at other carriers for you to come here to PSA and get stuck in the right seat on reserve.Your life will be miserable, and you can read previous post about PSA for all the horror stories. Even senior line holders can't hold good schedules. If your goal is to upgrade fairly quick or make it to the majors, PSA is the wrong place to start your carreer. I just feel if enough people know the truth about PSA, the less likely they will come here and who knows...maybe management might finally do something about it...but again..I must be dreaming!

I have heard if you take the four sick leaves a year and stay out for a month or two on each call, than it is not a bad part time job, if you have some other business on the side. The pilots at PSA are good people, sorry things are so bad for them.

Yup...The cheapest one they can find.

Nope, sorry again, but United's not pinching the pennies any more. In oreder to attract and retain fliers United knows that performance and customer satisfaction are the only things going to get both of those objectives done. United will gladly pay for the best, albeit at a fair price. No longer about who can do what for $0.02 an hour.

Nope, sorry again, but United's not pinching the pennies any more. In oreder to attract and retain fliers United knows that performance and customer satisfaction are the only things going to get both of those objectives done. United will gladly pay for the best, albeit at a fair price. No longer about who can do what for $0.02 an hour.

I'm confused, if they will pay for the best why would they pick SkyWest? Maybe you should have said "United will glady pay for the best with one payrate" or "United will pay for the best non-union airline". That would make more sense.

I'm confused, if they will pay for the best why would they pick SkyWest? Maybe you should have said "United will glady pay for the best with one payrate" or "United will pay for the best non-union airline". That would make more sense.

Call Sean Donohue up and ask him who his best Express carrier is. I'll respect his answer even if he, for some reason, says Mesa. Class dismissed.

Latest resources

Back