PSA rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

paddlehigh

Atleast 20 F/O's are going to quit without two weeks notice, this is do to company and union unwilling to provide better work environment. Anyone else heard of this. Morale must be really bad.

Atleast 20 F/O's are going to quit without two weeks notice, this is do to company and union unwilling to provide better work environment. Anyone else heard of this. Morale must be really bad.

Not really gonna hurt anything considering PSA is taking, on average, 50 - 60 sick calls per day. Majority of those sick calls being FO's.

Iceburg straight ahead, aye aye captain. They hope its only that amount. I also talked to some captains who are jumping ship to go to republic or else where, maybe this is a trend, or just talk. Hope the company can see the future, or maybe I don't so they will replace these clowns when it happens

This place sucks, always has and always will. Our VP of ops has even come in to recurrent classes and said "This place is a pig farm, it will always smell like Sh!t". What kind of person does that?

Morale here couldn't be worse. In fact, when was the last time anyone was in their respective crew rooms talking about how much BETTER life would be at Mesa? Yup, thats really happening here. But wait! If you apply now not only will you get an industry average low income, but we'll also throw in a 7 year upgrade! Hope you dont have good credit, cuz its going to hell as soon as you get on here.

well if our chief pilots gave a sh!t we wouldn't fly from clt to cvg @ 18,000' and 340 kts, but in recurrent TK said he did hire us as professional pilots, but doesn't want to treat us as that way, so thats what he gets, what a joke. I just wrote a letter to SK about this situation, so maybe US MAINLINE mgmt will see our pain, and will realize we deserve better than what these clowns can offer. Its got to be more than TK's calculator can offer

I admire your cander, but I can assure you that the hire ups in US Airways couldnt give a crap about how unhappy we are here.

they will pay enough to "attract and retain the best in the industry"

so once they can't get butts in seats they will pay more

They supposedly have a couple of larger than normal newhire classes scheduled. If you are thinking of coming here you need your head examined. DO NOT COME TO PSA!!!! Pretty much anywhere is better than here. Ask any FO who has been here over 1 year or any of the many on this board that have quit PSA for better regionals.

Whatever they are telling you in the interview is absolute BS. They will lie right to your face just to fill a class.

Latest resources

Back