• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Rumor Or Fact?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2003 March rates with freedump over your head will do that to you. Ask Trans States MEC.

Last time I check to day is 2010.........wake up

and tell that to PSA's MEC, wake up isy 2010

adios

And PSA's are 2002. Admendable last year. Including 900 pay rates.

Ever see our Flight Attendants?

Worse than worse!

There it is. When all else fails, "brag" about how ugly your FA's are...that's class above class. Pretty sad that you fly-boys can't hate each other enough but you have to bring your co-workers into it. A$$-clowns. Watch your coffee; your eyes look a little blood-shot.

There it is. When all else fails, "brag" about how ugly your FA's are...that's class above class. Pretty sad that you fly-boys can't hate each other enough but you have to bring your co-workers into it. A$$-clowns. Watch your coffee; your eyes look a little blood-shot.

Just get my coffee!

Fact; Airways has issued an RFP for 25 CRJ900's, to replace MESA's 900's sometime in 2012.

Fact; MESA was not invited to the bidding process. I do know that AWAC, PDT and PSA were.

This is straight from our DO. Not rumor. Fact.

Sorry to burst your bubble, rene. But MESA does, in fact, suck. But thanks for playing anyway. NOT!:rolleyes:

Peace.

Rekks

EDIT: I know MESA has 38 airframes. Why only a bid for 25, you may ask? Answer-to bring the 'large/small jet' fleet numbers into alignment with the Airways' pilot's scope.

Since when does what your DO say count as FACT??????

Hey Mr. Mainline why don't you put your energy into recapturing this flying for your seniority list instead of dumping all over every Mesa, Air Wisconsin, Republic, Colgan, Trans States, PSA, and Piedmont thread?

When you have taken away from you what the majority of mainline pilots that have over 15 years experience had taken away from you then you will have a right to bitch. Until then quit your whining and sit down and shut up in your barbie jet. Most commuter jocks while not making any money have not had money, pensions, benefits, seats, and quality of life taken away. Go back 15 years and look at what it was like to work at the commuters. Most of you cry babies wouldn't last 6 months after being based in places like Bradford, Massena, Dubois or Franklin. Grow up!

Sure there were 99s, 1900s, J31s, Metros and maybe even the odd Shorts doing commuter work 15 years ago...but Comair & Skywest were already flying the CRJ, with both ASA and Air Wisconsin flying the BAe-146.

When you have taken away from you what the majority of mainline pilots that have over 15 years experience had taken away from you then you will have a right to bitch. Until then quit your whining and sit down and shut up in your barbie jet. Most commuter jocks while not making any money have not had money, pensions, benefits, seats, and quality of life taken away. Go back 15 years and look at what it was like to work at the commuters. Most of you cry babies wouldn't last 6 months after being based in places like Bradford, Massena, Dubois or Franklin. Grow up!

Ewe, seems you walked up hill both ways to school.
Today we have more regulations, more traffic, more security and less retirement, wages, benefits and no mainline jobs to look forward to.
Many Regional pilots will never see a heavy or a pension for that matter. Why? Because the people before us sold out. Now we are left with trying to get mainline wages out of regional airline management. Oh i would take a $15,000/year job in 1980. It would have been a lot more than the $18,000 i made my first year.

http://www.measuringworth.com/uscompare/

Hahah

Mesa CRJ 900 top out pay =104.69 an hour
you make more than that in a 50 seat....right...

You don't know anything about this pilot group. You're nothing more then an internet tough guy. Why dont you pm me your name. so that if you ever need a ride i can make sure to leave your as& at the gate. For the original poster...... go to airlinepilotcentral. I'm a Psa fo and I make more on the 50 seater now then a mesa guy makes on 86. So how do you figure those planes would be flown for less here? BTW I'm voting no since 4% is just not enough, as are many of the pilots here I know.

Mesa CRJ 900 top out pay =104.69 an hour
you make more than that in a 50 seat....right...
I guess I need to be more specific. Allow me to begin. I AM A PSA F/O AND MAKE MORE ON THE 50 SEATER. Now compare the fo rates. I've been on the 50 seater for over a year straight now btw

I guess I need to be more specific. Allow me to begin. I AM A PSA F/O AND MAKE MORE ON THE 50 SEATER. Now compare the fo rates. I've been on the 50 seater for over a year straight now btw

Good for you...last I checked the 5 seater is a dying breed.... Its the 1900 of yesteryear... the majority of mesa's FO's have been on propery about 5 times longer than you have been on the 50 seater. so while you make 7/11 wages your first year, the mesa fo is making just a bit more. but really the indusrty as a whole pay rates suck... look at the "easties" 190 pay rate... 95 bucks an hour top out... what a joke... Glad to see usairways east raising the BAR.... Pathetic

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back