• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA recalling furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I gotta tell you that this company is sinking. Everyone from Dispatchers to Pilots have had enough. It seems like management is short changing us daily. We cry about crew meals because it is one part of the contract that is written in stone. I bet only 20% of those meals actually get eaten. It's just the point of it all.
There are two people in scheduling that are actually nice to the crews. The others have asked us for favors and in return we get nothing. Need a personal day? Even though it's in the contract, we don't get to use it. Expecially if its in the blend. Now reserves have Zero control over their schedule. Get what your given. Late-early--totally up to who wants to screw you. Day 1 - 5am HOT. Day 5- finish at Midnight.
This place totally sucks. I am sorry that the dispatchers are on the recieving end. I guess people are at the end of their ropes. F/O's flying with Reserve Captains that just finished 50hrs duty in 4 days, Flight attendents that....well i am not going there.
It's just the whole job. Crap towns/ crap hotels/crap food/crap schedules/crap beds/crap pay/crap f/a's. It's all crap. Well at least we now have meteroligix...right?

Latest resources

Back