• Watchers 14

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quack said:
awww shucks you guys...I know it sucks being where you are at right now sitting reserve not moving, but the fact of the matter is that PDT is not growing anymore, and people are not leaving like they were in the past year. I think the attrition rate was something near 30 % of newhires within the first year and 50% by the second. Not to mention a lot of 50 something year old captains with no upgrades in sight, what do you expect when you're at the bottom. Best thing you can do is tell crew scheduling each month how beautiful they look (yeah right...) and hope that you can get some flying out of it. If they upgrade people in the next months hopefully you guys can get off the couch and make a buck or two...

I'll be retiring soon (in 32 years) so a left seat slot will be opening shortly.

Put your bids in!

Whats the deal with the lopsided reserve flying, I got 130hrs credit (110 deadhead...) lastmonth on strait reserve line in SBY..... And I quit today, walked into JB's office and had to wake him up to hand in my letter...honest to god. Blue skies guys....I've had fun.

cannon, man i think you got hired just before i did. i remember how excited we both were. what happened? why u leaving? i would leave also, but everywhere else sucks as bad as pdt. good luck on whatever you do next, and i hope you liked the people you flew with here at pdt, thats the best thing we got going for us.

later man...

Thanks man....just makin a move so I can be based where I want to live. SBY just didn't do it for me....and no its not mesa..hahah

Good Luck in this profession you have chosen! Seriously however, Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back