• Start date
  • Watchers 14

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So is this going to happen before or after Mesa buys PSA? I mean, before or after Wiskey buys PSA? No...wait, Mesa. Oh, now it's Wiskey again.

the only thing I know is that I'm sitting in reserve in EWN and I flew a whopping 7 hours this month and I'm pissed! the end.

As for the ALG deal, I guess I was under the impression it wasnt a merger. ? And for merging PDT with whoever the latest rumor is this week, could you imagine what type of bungle job that would be, what a mess. A soup sandwich if you will. The ALG deal seemed to be headache enough for some folks.

PA31Ho said:
the only thing I know is that I'm sitting in reserve in EWN and I flew a whopping 7 hours this month and I'm pissed! the end.

My goal when I bid reserve is to not fly at all and if the bastards in crew scheduling got me for seven hours in one month I'd be pissed too.

Nah, that's the difference between a pilot who flies a big brown 72, set in his career, and a kid who's building time to get another job and barely making ends meet on min guarantee.

Hang in there ho, it'll get better. Not much better, but a little....

No merger plans on the table with anyone at the moment. As always, that's subject to change, but for the moment, Surf hit the nail on the head. Status quo.

Newhire class / upgrades should happen again by the end of Feb, early March. Info from SBY management types. They say with the current attrition rate, that's when we'll need some new guys for both seats.

PA31Ho said:
i guess that's the difference between a 10,000 hr pilot and a 1,000 hr pilot

Try LGA... like out and backs and expensive crash pads? Its the best!

At least you are chilling in the slo-bern and have some nice warm weather to go out in. It could be snowing!

lol I guess I can't complain as far as that goes, but like opecjet said, I'm trying to get my friggen hours, cold and wet, I don't mind.

ceo_of_the_sofa: 7 is low (for me anyway)... the past several months I've been doing 70+

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back