PSA Jan Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look at reality

If they are going to ask for more volunteer ferloughs and not enought pilots take them....what will they do? Remove the volunteer word! Are you sure you want to work at PSA, anyway? Tied for 2nd for the lowest reginal pay in industry and listen to pilots who work there, not too happy.

ThrottleJockey1 said:
If they are going to ask for more volunteer ferloughs and not enought pilots take them....what will they do? Remove the volunteer word! Are you sure you want to work at PSA, anyway? Tied for 2nd for the lowest reginal pay in industry and listen to pilots who work there, not too happy.

Dude you got some serious grammar and spelling issues. This place definetly has room for improvement but there are great people here aside from the bad apples that every company has.

At least we are out of the tunnel of bankruptcy unlike Comair, Pinnacle, Mesaba with their parent companies restructuring.

Now we just have to wait to see what hand will be dealt for us. It could be great or it could really suck.

ThrottleJockey1 said:

There are other places that are hiring.

By the way, it wasn't voluntary furloughs, it was Voluntary (personal) leaves...their is a difference, read the contract, it has something to do with losing longevity (pay raises moved back.) I would have loved to have had a month off without pay when I was a line guy. Company was looking out for some people and look what happens. Open mouth, pull out foot.
PSACPSP

keydet96 said:
Hey SP,
What's the latest on Knox Vegas. Should we be concerned over the lack of backfills for the folks going over to CLT?
Thanks!

Heard today (11/16) in a recurrent class that they will backfill TYS with a few Captains...I am repeating what I heard, don't quote me on that!

Also said TYS will should be OK and do not for see downsizing...Just remember, it is the airline Industry, things change.

Any idea how many NWCRJ's are on the ramp over there? Haven't been there in a while but heard it's a bunch.
PSACPSP

Last I counted there were 10 CRJ's there. Talking to another crew I ran into, there's a bunch on the ramp in MEM too....

Class Date Moved

Now in REALLY LATE Jan. [Called Feb. in most places] Any good rumors? Any bad rumors? Are they still interviewing or has the entire process ground to a halt?

ThrottleJockey1 said:
listen to pilots who work there, not too happy.
I'm a pilot who works there, I'm pretty happy

Stuka Luva said:
I'm a pilot who works there, I'm pretty happy

That's because you just upgraded, and don't have to fly with all of those damn J4J's anymore.....:laugh:

I haven't been here that long yet, but I've only flown with 1 captain that was in the 5% (true PSA too) They weren't even really in the 5%.. maybe almost 6%. So, no complaints and I'm hella long way from upgrading!

Maybe it's time to start those -900 rumors again (like we really need those on property).

Latest resources

Back