Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flyin2low said:
That's about as clear as mudd

Precisely, and probably a good reason why a flow through agreement hasn't been signed.

T8

ALG/PDT pilots were CEL pilots when they went to MDA; a wholly owned subsidiary of US Airways using the US Air call sign to appease the pilots. ALG/PDT pilots are still CEL pilots! They just got cozy with someone to get on the APL list when the writing was on the walls. And now we know why.

ALG/PDT said no to the J4J program a long time ago, so there is no J4J program for you at PSA. I'm sick and tired of the: What’s mine is mine and what's yours is mine mentality in this industry! ALG/PDT was good enough for you before so go back there.

Interesting comment about ALG/PDT saying no to J4J, and now those same guys want to be a part of it. I'm sure they are the same guys who said PSA stabbed them in the back and called us whores. Now they want to work here.

Should be interesting.

Why should somebody who flowed out of one company to another, be able to move over to yet another company? I think that the USAirways group still owns a financing company. Could these pilots, who are out of work, be able to flow down to desk jobs there too?

FishNwithDene said:
ALG/PDT pilots were CEL pilots when they went to MDA; a wholly owned subsidiary of US Airways using the US Air call sign to appease the pilots. ALG/PDT pilots are still CEL pilots!

What the heck are you talking about? MDA never was a WO EVER.
If you really work for PSA then you should know management would never do anything to appease anyone except there own bank account. The us air call sign is used because they have to by law.

RUhiring? said:
Interesting comment about ALG/PDT saying no to J4J, and now those same guys want to be a part of it. I'm sure they are the same guys who said PSA stabbed them in the back and called us whores. Now they want to work here.

Should be interesting.

You are correct, PSA did stab the other two in the back. We knew the problems with J4J and all agreed not to sign on, PSA however did the end run to get them for themselves. You have it, now deal with it!

Flyin2low said:
Why should somebody who flowed out of one company to another, be able to move over to yet another company? I think that the USAirways group still owns a financing company. Could these pilots, who are out of work, be able to flow down to desk jobs there too?

Yes, because they are now (when furloughed) APL pilots. The same rules apply to those APL pilots as all the rest of them. Sure that sucks but that is J4J. Again this is why ALG and PDT were trying to get a better deal prior to PSA breaking the pact.

FR8mastr said:
Sure that sucks but that is J4J. Again this is why ALG and PDT were trying to get a better deal prior to PSA breaking the pact.

Fr8,

Could you expand on this a little more? There are alot of individuals that seem to have a dog in this fight, that don't know that side of the history of the program. (myself included, heard bits and pieces) Anyways, some of the flack being stired up are by some that weren't even around when this program was put in place.
Thanks.

FR8mastr,

Spoken like a true APL wannabe. Yeah, I figured that WO comment would torque you off...Please tell me more about this "pact" and the better deal that ALG/PDT were after.

FishNwithDene said:
FR8mastr,

Spoken like a true APL wannabe. Yeah, I figured that WO comment would torque you off...Please tell me more about this "pact" and the better deal that ALG/PDT were after.

Don't waste your time replying to this guy FR8mastr...or anyone else. All this bloke wants to do is pick a fight. Just look at his FI profile and that should tell you everything. :laugh:

T8

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back