• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Airlines Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No their old name was Evergreen now it's EverBrown.
Still boxes but NOT UPS.

More calls going out for Interviews

HR has called more people in for Interviews and last week wasn't pretty...IF, and that's a big If, you really want the job, you should do some reasearch. The whole D#$% written can be found on the Internet and we still sent a bunch of people home last week. (11 showed, 4 made it.)

Good Luck,
PSAPCSP

hey chief you said it right. I interviewed in october and saw your last post about how things haven't changed; however, I also talked to one of the eleven in the last interview and let him know what to expect, but I guess thats not enough to help someone get the job. What a shame its only a 25 questions test to remember. Well, some people are best left to flight instruct or spray for bugs. YOU GOT TO WANT IT ps see you soon. For everyone else don't be an idiot read the gouge, they want you to pass

PSAChiefPilots said:
IF, and that's a big If, you really want the job, you should do some reasearch. The whole D#$% written can be found on the Internet and we still sent a bunch of people home last week. (11 showed, 4 made it.)

Good Luck,
PSAPCSP

No kidding. Last week definitely felt like "PSA Survivor" with everyone getting voted off the island. It seemed to me that most folks there had the gouge, so I don't know if they just tanked in the sim or can't take a test.

The test was more difficult than I expected - don't know if it was the format, pressure, or because I didn't recognize some of the questions from the gouge and/or ATP test prep book. Either way, I was impressed by the whole process and PSA Airlines. I must admist that it was completly different from any job interview I've been through before (first airline interview), but good nonetheless.

Bergman said:
No kidding. Last week definitely felt like "PSA Survivor" with everyone getting voted off the island. It seemed to me that most folks there had the gouge, so I don't know if they just tanked in the sim or can't take a test.

The test was more difficult than I expected - don't know if it was the format, pressure, or because I didn't recognize some of the questions from the gouge and/or ATP test prep book. Either way, I was impressed by the whole process and PSA Airlines. I must admist that it was completly different from any job interview I've been through before (first airline interview), but good nonetheless.

Yesterday wasn't much better...Do your homework people, We know the gouge is out there... This goes for any job, If you really want it, do your homework...It's embarassing to send people home after an ATP test that is posted all over the Interview gouge website! If you don't know the gouge website, ask around, doing your homework shows intiative (no matter how short notice the call is.)

More Interviews June 20th, calls going out tomorrow (Friday)
Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Excellent. The chief pilot tells folks where to go to memorize the answers to an interview knowledge test.

Translation: "Got a pulse? We can't find qualified people to fly here but if you can recognize an RJ on the ramp 2 out of 3 times, you might be the pilot for us!"

Homework

I think what he is trying to say is do your homework. We all complain about
how we are not treated like professionals yet people can't spend 2 hrs
researching a company. You don't even have to get off your fat ass. Stay
at the computer type PSA a couple of times and bang. All the info needed.
Just show a little inititive. Maybe get some sim time before the interview.
You just can't blame someone for asking candidates to come prepared.
Now where is my crew meal?

Latest resources

Back