Proposed UPS class dates and numbers...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
H25BCPTN said:
Yes, I have been hired and will be attending the November 18th class. They will assign us AC sometime after we start class.

I am honored and excited to be part of the team at UPS. See everyone in Louisville.

Fly Safe
Congratulations, and welcome aboard.

When I was hired, we received a folder with a picture of an AC on it. That picture represented the fleet we were going to. Not sure if they still do it that way or not.

Anyways, good luck.

So is this true. Mins are now 1,000 Jet PIC ? A guy who was already offered a job and took the physical was told sorry ? Wow that would be a crushing blow.(refering to a previous post)

I dont think anyone mentioned JETpic.

Rhoid said:
My friends at UPS tell me that their management ...
If you do indeed have friends at UPS go harass them, trolling for a recommendation on flightinfo is creepy. If your posts reflect your attitude hopefully UPS see's that if you where to land an interview. You must be hard pressed to have the 1000 PIC requirement, when your total time is only 2500.

The UPS website mentions 1,000 pic jet, OR 1,500 PIC multi-engine turbine. Are turboprop PIC guys getting hired, or only the jet PIC guys?

mach.32 said:
The UPS website mentions 1,000 pic jet, OR 1,500 PIC multi-engine turbine. Are turboprop PIC guys getting hired, or only the jet PIC guys?
A guy posted on this board a couple of days ago the he was placed in the pool and the largest aircraft he'd flown was a Beech 1900, so put your stuff in and good luck!

H25BCPTN said:
This just came out today, that all new hires must have 1000 hours of PIC Jet time. A friend of mine that had already done his medical was called and told sorry. Good luck to everyone and see you in Louisville.

Fly Safe

To clarify I was refering to this post. Best of luck to all.

H25BCPTN said:
This just came out today, that all new hires must have 1000 hours of PIC Jet time. A friend of mine that had already done his medical was called and told sorry. Good luck to everyone and see you in Louisville.

Fly Safe
?? TRUE, OR NOT ? Anyone know.

-Must have a minimum of 1000 hours in fixed-wing jet and/or fixed-wing multi-engine turboprop pilot in command (PIC) -Must have a minimum of 1500 hours of total flight time

Last edited:
Sorry, it seems that the information that I was given was incorrect. I was wrong to post the information without a more reliable source and sorry to anyone that was affected by the incorrect information. I will try to post more responsibly in the future.

Fly Safe

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back