• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Proposed List of 100 Netjets Crew Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's going to take some BLING to get this baby to pass. No final product is out yet. This is just a first peak of what is coming. Cash is king to buy any vote.

Nothing from me.....my HBA stay the same and my 7&7 stays the same.....so I dont really even need to vote on this.....

nice.:smash:

I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling from what I've seen so far. The scheduling has me the most concerned. Its either 7 & 7 or bend over and trust CS to take care of you. I'll wait for the final product before I pass judgment though.

Last edited:
H days gone, so we are going to have to "trust" CS's dept??????
Better bring the $$$$$ withthe final package.

Yep I agree

No changes for me, but its gonna be a "hard sell" for alot of people.

I'm not real impressed by the new schedules or the change from sick days to personal days off.

Union reps are doing a great job, thanks for that.

They haven't talked money yet, and the company can open all those bases without a vote? So whay all the negotiatin?

Lots of questions...

More money would be great!! But still pullin for the ROC as a base! It would save me a couple hundred $$ driven to TEB. And the 5 hr. drive reduced to a 10 minute drive would be awesome too!

Nothing from me.....my HBA stay the same and my 7&7 stays the same.....so I dont really even need to vote on this.....

Nice way to look out for the new guys that would greatly appreciate more domicile options. I know there will be more to vote on than just domiciles but if that's the way most people feel then I doubt anything would pass.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back