• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Proposed List of 100 Netjets Crew Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel would NEVER be partners with a Yankees fan.

I hope,,,,,, ;)

I mean, a man has to have some morals,, sometimes.

Hung

YES.

I am ready to drop the Single Carrier to keep my schedule and HBA's

Somewhere a long time ago I said that if the HBA was given up, it would have to be re-purchased if you want it back. You should have never given it up.

If you look at the Cat 4 pay scale the captain starts out at 120K and the FO starts out at 50K? this is BS it should be at least 50% of captain pay!

quote]

Actually if you look at the contracts of the carriers you mentioned you will find that FO pay is 60-65% of Captains pay.

Somewhere a long time ago I said that if the HBA was given up, it would have to be re-purchased if you want it back. You should have never given it up.

HBA hasn't been given up quite yet. We're still awaiting the final, full agreement then there will be a vote.

But here's a question: would you be willing to drive an extra hour or two each way to work if your pay was raised $8-10K? (Disclaimer: we have not seen any money figures yet, but this is a POTENTIAL carrot to accept the 100 bases for those who don't have HBA rights.)

Once you open the door a crack on limiting, reducing, or changing the scope of HBA's you'll be fighting for the rest of your job here to close that door again.

HBA's for all or nothing. I made a mistake the first time. I won't make that same mistake again.

Especially since a yankee fan has no morals. :)

Go sox.

Once you open the door a crack on limiting, reducing, or changing the scope of HBA's you'll be fighting for the rest of your job here to close that door again.

HBA's for all or nothing. I made a mistake the first time. I won't make that same mistake again.

I agree with your analogy of shutting an open door. It'll be interesting to see how many others feel that way. Cash might persuade a lot of people to feel elsewise.

If you look at the Cat 4 pay scale the captain starts out at 120K and the FO starts out at 50K? this is BS it should be at least 50% of captain pay!

quote]

Actually if you look at the contracts of the carriers you mentioned you will find that FO pay is 60-65% of Captains pay.

Spares

I agree 100% with you I didn't get the chance to compare but still our FO pay is well below Airline Standards which is why we need to get the pay up otherwise were gonna start losing alot more SIC due to the slow upgrade and lack of HBA's

That's a little different than what was insinuated in ACATerry's post. Three times a year wouldn't be too bad depending on what the rest of the language is.
Once a bid period is too much. I can see it now: 6 on, 3 off, 8 on, 5 off...that's just wrong.
Oh, and don't forget that we lose our hard days.

I agree with your analogy of shutting an open door. It'll be interesting to see how many others feel that way. Cash might persuade a lot of people to feel elsewise.

Those same pilots that took that cash will be the first to btch that they are getting screwed down the road.

Nobody remembers how much they lost in vegas. Everyone remembers how much they won or could have won.

Latest resources

Back