• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Proposed List of 100 Netjets Crew Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its all about seniority, get used to it. Why did you bid out of the X to go junior in the Falcon? Oh, thats right, wou wanted to fly a bigger plane to make MORE money. Meanwhile, all of us SICs cant even get a PIC slot................due to seniority.

Live by seniority, die by seniority.

You know Ski,

The money difference between the X and Falcon isn't that great. Gun has one of the best reputations in this whole Company and you sound like a total a$$ and a spoiled little BEOTCH when you try and be cute about his reasons for switching planes.

Do you know for a fact why he switched over or are you applying your egotistical standards?

I guess the next beef you're going to have is that you can't upgrade quick enough......wait...wait...wait.... before you answer, let me get a box of tissues.

Why did you wait so long to come to NetJets? If you were here 4 years ago you'de be sporting those 4 stripes by now and have a pretty star over your wings.....I'm sure you eagerly await the day those babies show up in the mail.

Section 27 can change the way people feel. I am skeptical they will cough up enough dinero....

See, you can be bought.

Here is what I think will happen. The SICs will get a 15% (or X amount) raise (?), and the PICs a 10% (or X -5%) raise. The PICs will cry, "Thats not fair, they got more money".

Not everyone is going to like the IBB, based on schedules, HBAs, PTOs, or money. Its a fine line that they need to balance a fair deal for everyone. If the Post-rat guys get 95 more choices and the PICs get less percentage of a raise, is it still doable? If a post-rat guy can save on his commute time (more time at home) and you get a pay raise out of it, is that going to piss you off?

The union is trying to push the 10% higher for the 15 flex, according to AV. They still have about 2 weeks of work left. If it does pass, it should be interesting to see who wants a 15 day schedule that has no pilot control, Sr or Jr pilots? I seem to be leaning towards the 18 from what I have seen. Atleast I'll know what my days are a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Plus, I do not expect much in the way of a bump in pay.

Pep....no major bump in pay and this thing is dead the day we receive our ballots.

I guess the Company doesn't need it that much....after all the Domiciles are working just fine for them, so they claim.

At this point I'm ready to prove it.

Sorry post-rat folks, you may have to drive 3 more years.

Yeah, that about sums it up. Skiandsurf is as much as a pain in the a$$ here as he is on the Union site.

Geeeez, I couldn't imagine doing a tour with him.

He'll come back now with some cute arse comment.....like I care.

I'm guessing he'll be the first "YES" vote to get mailed in.

Ski...remember...don;t just vote "YES" make sure you write on your ballot "HELL YES"..It'll count as 2.

Ultra Grump, that was classic.

Although with a name like "Ultra Grump", I think it fits you better.

Guys, my vote is not a done deal yet. Nobodys should be. How can any of us know how to vote without the Complete Package in front of us. All I have been saying here, is you guys scream Seniority, well now some of you might have to eat those words.

As far as bitching on the union boards, there is a lot to be read and said over there. Lots of good info being shared. I am impressed that BO doesnt lose his cool on some of the idiots....but it does bring good debate and helps to clarify the questions that we have as well as tell the comittee what we want. I dont think that they would waste their time on a POS IBB.

The HBAs really dont help me, but it will help lots of my co-workers. And that must be considered.

A pay raise will help all SICs. I pay raise for PICs will be a nice bonus.

...Here is what I think will happen. The SICs will get a 15% (or X amount) raise (?), and the PICs a 10% (or X -5%) raise. The PICs will cry, "Thats not fair, they got more money".....

Please don't speak for others. For a fact the PIC I'm married to hopes that those farthest behind in pay will get a bigger raise. I think many in the pilot group would recognize that as fair, especially given the long wait to upgrade. NJW

sigh.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back