• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Professional or not??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The difference is that the "best company in the world" wouldn't hire a guy like this.

Companies that pay better / treat their employees better can't turn bad people into good people. There is a high demand to work there and they therefore get their pick of the best ones.
I'm with you. If the company were to treat their employees better, this guy would not be employed there.

Really folks, if management treats you better as a result of a threat that you won't put forth your best effort, it's a sign of desperation, and slackers like this will continue to be unmotivated as they percieve themselves as "inexpendable."

Back to flyf15's point. The point is to attract and keep better employees by treating them well.

Go where? Just about everyone sucks! Bottom line is this whole airline industry needs to be trashed! People want cheap a$$ tickets, so where do they take the hit! SERVICE! Look at all the major airlines.... United, US Airways, NWA.....etc.. Their service sucks, employees have taken 40% paycuts and pensions trashed! While Managers and CEO's walk around with millions hanging out there pockets.
While I don't agree with what this guy did, it really shouldn't suprise anyone! The industry in now getting the bottom of the barrel in terms of employees... Nobody really cares about anything now.

Pay is so bad that most people are leaving the industry, and the ones that can't leave just dont give a crap!

Until management starts caring, don't look for the employees to start caring!!!

FORD and GM did poor in customer service and product quality. How would you like to be in their shoes? If the airline industry looks at the auto industry, it's like looking in the mirror.

.... Maybe if the airlines would treat their employees better they in turn would act better. .

2 years ago I would have agreed with you. But these days, especially with the idiots that live on FI with the stuff they post...all I can say is that you guys make your own bed with your "too cool" attitudes, sloppy appearance, knowitall flippant remarks, and general bad atitudes. Now sleep in it. You can pay a guy like the star of this thread $110,000 a year and he'd still be a loser.

Me? A lesbian? AAAAhhhh, no.

Anyway, was that me you were listening to? Why wouldn't you want to be like that guy? That sounds like something I would say.....why? CUZ IT'S TRUE!

Hey megadeth, were you at CVG today by chance?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back