• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Professional or not??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love it when Dh'ing or commuting, the FA sees you in uniform, starts her service and then starts bitching about the company right infront of the pax.

F/A:
"I can't believe this. I'm getting displaced to JFK, back on reserve and taking another pay cut. I can't handle this crap anymore, when the managers of this airlines are taking on bonuses, I'm being screwed out of my QOL and pay!!!"

My Response "Can I get the whole can if Ginger Ale?"

You're mean. I would agree with her and let her carry on with me going right along with it. I mean, they are right. The pax should hear all that.....not that they care, but all that means is that I don't give a frog's fat a$$ what those people think.

You're mean. I would agree with her and let her carry on with me going right along with it. I mean, they are right. The pax should hear all that.....not that they care, but all that means is that I don't give a frog's fat a$$ what those people think.
Hey, weren't you the lesbian pilot I was talking about in the previous post? :D

I would, but I listen to one pilot tell an FA "Never do the company a favor, they will screw you over in a heart beat" rant, right infront of all the pax. I figured I didn't want to be like that guy.

Hey, weren't you the lesbian pilot I was talking about in the previous post? :D

I would, but I listen to one pilot tell an FA "Never do the company a favor, they will screw you over in a heart beat" rant, right infront of all the pax. I figured I didn't want to be like that guy.

Me? A lesbian? AAAAhhhh, no.

Anyway, was that me you were listening to? Why wouldn't you want to be like that guy? That sounds like something I would say.....why? CUZ IT'S TRUE!

Me? A lesbian? AAAAhhhh, no.

Anyway, was that me you were listening to? Why wouldn't you want to be like that guy? That sounds like something I would say.....why? CUZ IT'S TRUE!
But you know of the girl I am talking about, right?

We can scream and cry to each other all we want on our DH's and commutes. Half the time the pax aren't listening, and if they are listening, they don't give a rats a$$. They just want their $10 ticket to get them from A to B. Not that either of us flies for "That" airline who charges $10 per ticket.

The difference is that the "best company in the world" wouldn't hire a guy like this.

Companies that pay better / treat their employees better can't turn bad people into good people. There is a high demand to work there and they therefore get their pick of the best ones.
Must have been a Comair guy. Funny thing is these types get hired. I am sure these qualities do not appear during the hiring process.

Ehhh...depends...I'm not into watching a couple bulls giving eachother the full-court press, getting all sweaty and whatnot.

Now, if they're lingerie models, I agree with you 100%;)

All Lesbians are Lingerie Models. Or is that All Lingerie Models are Lesbians?;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back