• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Professional or not??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have to disagree with you there Prop. This guy is an unprofessional Dirt Bag and it wouldn't make any difference if he was working for the best company in the world.

The difference is that the "best company in the world" wouldn't hire a guy like this.

Companies that pay better / treat their employees better can't turn bad people into good people. There is a high demand to work there and they therefore get their pick of the best ones.

I would love it if I was on a commercial ticket and the dude said this to me.....

I dont' think he'd be doing it again.

What airline did he work for?

I would love it if I was on a commercial ticket and the dude said this to me.....

I dont' think he'd be doing it again.

What airline did he work for?

Ah, nice story. Not the first time it's happened.
I used to work for a regional, where a pilot was suspended while an investigation was taking place. Turns out she was making out with her lesbian, FA girlfriend on a mainline flight.

Ah, nice story. Not the first time it's happened.
I used to work for a regional, where a pilot was suspended while an investigation was taking place. Turns out she was making out with her lesbian, FA girlfriend on a mainline flight.

I love lesbians. Especially when they make out.

What that pilot did was rude, period. His appearance is what isn't professional. If you wear the uniform, wear the uniform. Otherwise, just dress in slacks and a polo.

What this guy did is NOT the fault of any passenger or any airline, no matter how poorly you are treated where you work, take pride in your appearance when representing the industry.

BTW~the only people who know that pilots aren't over-paid and underworked are other pilots, the rest of the people that sit in the back of the planes think we are whiney bitches, don't reaffirm that belief.

BTW~the only people who know that pilots aren't over-paid and underworked are other pilots, the rest of the people that sit in the back of the planes think we are whiney bitches, don't reaffirm that belief.

You're right, they don't know some pilots get paid about half the pay of an illegal alien dry-wall hanger. But the "Whiney B!tch" part? Yeah, they have that about right.

I love it when Dh'ing or commuting, the FA sees you in uniform, starts her service and then starts bitching about the company right infront of the pax.

F/A:
"I can't believe this. I'm getting displaced to JFK, back on reserve and taking another pay cut. I can't handle this crap anymore, when the managers of this airlines are taking on bonuses, I'm being screwed out of my QOL and pay!!!"

My Response "Can I get the whole can if Ginger Ale?"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back