Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Private pilot written exam question, i know wrong forum but...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree on Gleim books, they do seem pretty decent.

google dauntles software prep. this sofyware will do the same thing allatp used to for a lot less money. you can set up a study session anyway u want it

google dauntles software prep. this sofyware will do the same thing allatp used to for a lot less money. you can set up a study session anyway u want it

Great software, used it to prep for the ATP written and a couple job interviews with "ATP style" exams.

So you are any better?

Better than cheating? Why....YES I am as a matter of fact.

When I took the ATP written, as I had done for ALL my certificates, I ACTUALLY studied for it. For 3-4 months before taking it. I ended up the proud recipient of a 90.

My friend went to ALLATP's prep course and took the test after cramming for 6 hours. Got a 100.

So which is more desirable? To actually learn something or to spend an afternoon cramming and learn nothing? Ask yourself....what is the PURPOSE of these tests? Is it to show you have learned the material, or to simply check off a box as quickly as possible? Of ALL the tests to cheat on, the PPL is probably the most stupid one. That is information that you base EVERYTHING on.

If you choose the latter....congratulations....you are contributing to the continuous dumbing down of America. Enjoy the explosions while watching transformers 6 and Jerry Springer.

The movie idiocracy is coming true.

I used the Gleim books to give me reference to where to find the material I needed to know and to refresh before interviews.

Last edited:
Or god forbid. Actually learn the material.

Why so eager to cheat?

+1

My student just took his private written on Sunday and got a 98% by STUDYING.

Latest resources

Back