Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Private pilot written exam question, i know wrong forum but...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

inthegoo

Hey i have a friend who is going to take his ppl written, does anyone remember the good old days when all atps would give u the test preps where they would show u all the questions in the test bank, but instead of showing u all the three choices, they would only show the right answer and the others would be blank, then when u took the test right after the correct of the three would jump off the page. Well all atps doesnt offer written preps anymore unless you are in the full flight program, well eff that cuz they suck. But that method of teaching the test is awesome, especially since my friend is dyslexic and understands the material well but needs to pass the test. Anybody know if there is another company either on line or in person that does this sorta thing? Or some other system u like? Thx!! By the way i know this is in the wrong chat room but the training forum is dead, no posts in the over 30 days.

-Jason

I seem to recall that Gleim test prep books were decent.

Is he really dislexic? Would he have problems landing on runway 23 instead of 32?

No problem, ten out of nine points have sydlexia.

Gleim books are just fine, they certainly got me through most of the latter tests. I would try and remember something unusual about the correct answer, thus I could pick it out regardless of order. Alternatively, you could buy the Gleim and just take out the ol' black magic marker and black out the alternative answers - bingo, now you have an All ATPs guide!

Or god forbid. Actually learn the material.

Why so eager to cheat?

Or god forbid. Actually learn the material.

Why so eager to cheat?

My thoughts exactly. In my 23 year flying career I have actually found some of that stuff to be useful.

Study the material and learn it well. Use the Gleim books for test prep.

...my friend is dyslexic and understands the material well but needs to pass the test.

Doesn't sound like he's trying to "cheat" anything other a PPL multiple choice test. Pretty tough to fake knowledge on the oral during a check ride.

Latest resources

Back