Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CMI

folgers from a tube sock
What's going on over at Priester? The last I heard this spring was they laid off some pilots is this true? Anyone got info?

A lot of the lear owners grounded there planes because of finacial reasons. But they have hired most of them back.

A lot of the lear owners grounded there planes because of finacial reasons. But they have hired most of them back.

I hate to say it, but there is a huge difference between "THERE" and "THEIR". I think I learned that in 3rd grade. Please go back to school.

Have a great day!

I hate to say it, but there is a huge difference between "THERE" and "THEIR". I think I learned that in 3rd grade. Please go back to school.

Have a great day!
I love it when people bust other peoples balls over spelling.
The funny thing is that you're probably only 5 foot 5 inches tall, and need to find way for yourself to be heard. So you try to put other down to make yourself feel better.
In the end this guy NWF was just trying to help answer someones question.

While spelling is kind of a pet peeve for me, it would never be enough to correct someone on a public forum. We're all guilty of typos.

I am with johnsonrod, it makes the writer sound like an idiot and is distracting.

Wayback you sounded like a tool when you slammed johnson.

BTW: Your avatar has been canceled.

I love it when people bust other peoples balls over spelling.
The funny thing is that you're probably only 5 foot 5 inches tall, and need to find way for yourself to be heard. So you try to put other down to make yourself feel better.
In the end this guy NWF was just trying to help answer someones question.

Give me a break. The spelling in this case is blatantly bad. It's painful. There is a big difference between a typo (typically one letter) and using the wrong word entirely.

I am sure you are 7 feet tall and you weigh 100 pounds. Good for you dork.

Give me a break. The spelling in this case is blatantly bad. It's painful. There is a big difference between a typo (typically one letter) and using the wrong word entirely.

I am sure you are 7 feet tall and you weigh 100 pounds. Good for you dork.

If you think your $h!t does not stink, check the bowl next time you take a dump! Jerk.

Yes, spell checking and proofreading are great things...but this is a public forum, not a term paper or a thesis. A polite correction would have been fine, but the whole go back to school comment was over the top. Don't be such a pompous ass.

Latest resources

Back