Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

President of UPS Airlines: UPS to hire later this year!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now I know that you weren't there, because this was discussed and you have given the wrong answer. If you were there, PM me, or put it here, I don't care, with the name of three ACP's that were in attendance.

Thanks 767pilot. "Rhoid" aka "Browntothebone" is being outed once again!

I hear what you are saying, but we are not worried. We are not you and will not end up like you. We are the 8th largest airline in the world. All the DHL owned and contracted airlines in the world couldn't fly our international volume, yet alone us and DHL's combined. All that is going down here in the US is just simply DHL replacing you with us, while DHL downsizes greatly in the US. Quit trying to make more out of this than what it really is. There is no conspiracy to try and screw the IPA.
I've been following your posts for some time and you seem to confuse me more and more… Do you really enjoy putting DHL pilots down? Your posts are full of sarcasm and I get the feeling that somehow you enjoy our DHL brothers’ and sisters’ misfortune.

I just don't get it; do you have any decency at all? What is your point? Remember that we are not as invincible as you seem to think, this time they're hurting - tomorrow it could be us.

...if you truly do work for UPS, which somehow I seriously doubt because I've never flown with anyone here at Big Brown who acts and talks the way you do, then you should support and encourage them, not argue over stuff you and I nor they have any control over…

I've been following your posts for some time and you seem to confuse me more and more… Do you really enjoy putting DHL pilots down? Your posts are full of sarcasm and I get the feeling that somehow you enjoy our DHL brothers’ and sisters’ misfortune.

I just don't get it; do you have any decency at all? What is your point? Remember that we are not as invincible as you seem to think, this time they're hurting - tomorrow it could be us.

...if you truly do work for UPS, which somehow I seriously doubt because I've never flown with anyone here at Big Brown who acts and talks the way you do, then you should support and encourage them, not argue over stuff you and I nor they have any control over…

Thanks AV8OR. That's appreciated.

There are some good guys on that "other forum" as well, that realize that there's no reason to rub 1100 pilots noses in it.

He used to work for Airborne Express in the
DC-9 training department. He still lives in Wilmington close to one of our other former standards pilot(commuting to Louisville). Once that former standards pilot found out Brownbone (aka browntail, Guat, ABXpert was purveying stupid gossip on the net, he cut him off. So now he's careful not to get too outrageous lest he lose credibility. He's always had a fascination with ABX even though he's long gone. I'm pretty sure it's pathological.

Latest resources

Back