Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

President of UPS Airlines: UPS to hire later this year!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, still pretending. Am I not good at it or what?

Pilots laying over in Cologne on Wednesday, July 16 are cordially invited to a flight crew appreciation reception that will be hosted by UPS Airline President, Bob Lekites and UPS Airline CFO, Mark McCloud at 19:00 local time at the outdoor Maritim Bellevue, weather permitting, or the Cafe Heumarkt. Hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be provided.

This reception should be an excellent opportunity to have informal discussions with senior management on topics you wish to discuss.

What's the best way to know when the application window opens at UPS? Do I just have to check the UPS website or do they outsource their application process?

Yes, still pretending. Am I not good at it or what?

Pilots laying over in Cologne on Wednesday, July 16 are cordially invited to a flight crew appreciation reception that will be hosted by UPS Airline President, Bob Lekites and UPS Airline CFO, Mark McCloud at 19:00 local time at the outdoor Maritim Bellevue, weather permitting, or the Cafe Heumarkt. Hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be provided.

This reception should be an excellent opportunity to have informal discussions with senior management on topics you wish to discuss.

Would that Q&A reception have anything to do with how they can bid back to ANC international or SDF domestic since DHL airlines will carry the lift in the next 12 to 18 months?:smash:

Would that Q&A reception have anything to do with how they can bid back to ANC international or SDF domestic since DHL airlines will carry the lift in the next 12 to 18 months?:smash:

What's DHL airlines? If you are referring to UPS contracting with Astar and ABX, I think that UPS will have to use them in the interim. I don't think we will use much of ABX though, as they have just a few cargo door 767s. I can see us using most/all of Astar during the transition.

What's DHL airlines? If you are referring to UPS contracting with Astar and ABX, I think that UPS will have to use them in the interim. I don't think we will use much of ABX though, as they have just a few cargo door 767s. I can see us using most/all of Astar during the transition.

No, DHL owns their airlines abroad and partners with a couple more. I think they will be flying UPS international freight in the long term. Do not let your guard down with these guys because they think squat about workers. You can say no way all you want, just listen to me and understand what I am saying. You better think of the unthinkable and plan for it or you guys will be cutting jobs within a few years.

Latest resources

Back