• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Premier down at Oshkosh

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what about the passenger? I guess he was so shook up he couldn't help his passenger out.

One good thing: I don't have to look at that ugly-assed airplane with the faux-Air Combat U.S.A. paint job every time he's in IND.

Hope he gets a two pilot airplane next time--painted by the mfg. :rolleyes:

TC

Don't thing he has crashed a P-51, Jack is on the Yankee air Museum Board of Director's with me. I saw him over there yesterday, he flew his Mustang back to KYIP and then came back in his jet. I see Jack flying all the time, he looks like a good pilot. I have flown formation with him in a B-17 and his Mustang. Only guessing because he is such a nice guy he was trying to work with the tower. OSH can get real busy with some request that are not normal.

I saw that photo sequence earlier. Damn....Low and Slow, not a good combo. Im glad they are ok...Altho, I hope the guy that was running for his life has started breathing normal again!!! You know he was thinking WTF?

I am curious how the tail does not look as broken in picture 13 on tmz's site as it does on the very first picture released the day of the crash as well as the first close up video that shows Jack all busted up. Over zealous firemen?

Latest resources

Back