• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pregnant???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the original poster has an amazing talent! To be able to simply look at a woman and guess her due date could probably make him a lot more money than flying airplanes. I mean, think of all the guys at the fair who guess your age. How much do they charge? I mean, he must be psychic or something. Wow, I'd love to meet this guy. Maybe he could also tell me when my upgrade is coming, so I can be a pregnant captain! I mean, they only let captains get pregnant, right? Not FO's?

Now, if he talked to them and got their due date straight from them, that's different.

Otherwise: MORON.

I guess I must be hormonal or something. And I'm not even pregnant!

(BTW, I know what the point actually was, but he's still a moron for the way he went about asking it.)

Last edited:
AV1ATRX said:
I I mean, think of all the guys at the fair who guess your age. How much do they charge? I mean, he must be psychic or something. I mean, they only let captains get pregnant, right? Not FO's?
What do you mean?

AV1ATRX said:
I guess I must be hormonal or something. And I'm not even pregnant!

No, you're just another female.

DrewBlows said:
So by that logic, he believes that the average idoit (like myself) would do something to harm himself (or herself)?

Air France CVR recording...

"...Hey, you wanna run this thing off the end of the runway?"

"Do you think we'll get hurt?"

"I'll make sure of it."

"You're not pregnant are you?"

"Of course not, why would I run an airplane into a ditch if I were pregnant?"

"Just checking, I think ref and 30 should work."

"We'll use 40, just to make sure."

"Good idea."

-

No one else found this EXTREMELY humorous? This is the best post I've read today.

Doug Parker said:
What do you call an all female flight crew?

A cock-less pit

It's supposed to be - A BOX OFFICE

You dumba$$

I thought it was unmanned flight.

Pregnancy...

Interesting...

So, pregnant women are not 'safe' to fly as a pilot...

Well, I invite all of you to start noticing the obese male pilots...I was in ground school with one who weighed over 300lbs and only 5'11"...and the one (captain) at MSP for one of our 'red tailed' airliners...now trying to pull the yoke back to 'teach him a lesson'.

Pink Sky...huh...

So, how does it feel when the sky is not pink and more and more women are flying...

Obviously...some of them are way better than you will ever be...

http://www.edwards.af.mil/archive/2004/2004-archive-female_commander.html

(Lets no even talk about the recent shuttle commander)

Just a thought...

Be nice, accept your own limitations, and welcome everyone to fly along with you...

Even on this 'anonymous' board, show some 'class' and 'respect' ... and act just like you would when waiting at the gate in your uniform ready to board...

Hope this helps with your insecurities!

AV1ATRX said:
I think the original poster has an amazing talent! To be able to simply look at a woman and guess her due date could probably make him a lot more money than flying airplanes. I mean, think of all the guys at the fair who guess your age. How much do they charge? I mean, he must be psychic or something. Wow, I'd love to meet this guy. Maybe he could also tell me when my upgrade is coming, so I can be a pregnant captain! I mean, they only let captains get pregnant, right? Not FO's?

It's pretty absurd what you've just written...

AV1ATRX said:
Now, if he talked to them and got their due date straight from them, that's different.

Otherwise: MORON.

I don't need a due date. I just stated an observation (several captains who were obviously pregnant in LGA).

AV1ATRX said:
(BTW, I know what the point actually was, but he's still a moron for the way he went about asking it.)

Please re-read my original post, because I didn't *ask* anything. But your emotional opinion is appreciated anyway :).

AV1ATRX said:
Wow, I'd love to meet this guy.

Hey, if you're remotly attractive, send me a pm.

I have nothing against pregnant women or them flying, only thing is SOME not all smell funny. I don't know if it's the hormones or what. Bring a car air freshner to hang on the compass if you fly with one.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back